nineteen•

The next morning Lexa was gone before I woke up. I didn't like that. I couldn't say goodbye. When I tried to leave the room Luna was waiting right outside.

"I can't let you leave Jenna, things have been set in motion, Krista will be joining you in a few minutes when she is done with therapy." Luna said.

"When did she leave?" I asked.

"At dawn, she needed to go get into position for the raid." Luna answered as Krista came into view. Luna kissed Krista's cheek before joining me inside the bedroom.

"If you need anything please just tell me and I will get it for you, until I have word that everything went as planed you guys need to be safe in here." Luna said before closing the door.

I didn't say anything as I heard Krista sit on the bed. Zeus nudged my leg and I knew he feels it too. The air has changed, a thick tension filled the air and it won't let up until we have word that Lexa is safe and everything went according to plan.

Hours past and there was still no word. My nerves are shot and all I want right now is to see what is going on. Lexa being Lexa, she doesn't like having a TV in our bedroom so I can't even turn on the news to see if anything happened. Krista tried to talk to me about things but I couldn't, I couldn't really think about anything that is happening because my mind is solely on Lexa. She hasn't talked in her mind link and she has completely shut me out.

I couldn't do anything but pace, around and around in circles till Krista yelled at me to stop because it was giving her a headache. Just as I gave up and went to go to the door I felt something. Looking down at my stomach I saw a red circle seeping through my shirt. Something just went horribly wrong.

Zeus started barking like crazy and Luna opened the door. One look at me and I knew she knew.

"We need to go, now." I said. I didn't feel the pain so I'm hoping the wound isn't so bad.

"We need to stay here Jenna." Luna said.

"Bullsh!t. I'm going after her whether you like it or not." I said and Luna backed down a bit.

"Where is the palace?" I asked.

"Delma will take you." Luna said as I pushed past her.

Zeus was right by my side as I walked out of the room. Delma met me in the living room holding two pistols.

"We are walking, no cars, we can't make any noise." Delma said and stuck her pistols in her belt.

"Then lets go." I said and followed after her.

We didn't waste any time getting to where we needed to be. Once we got to the back entrance of the house Delma pulled me behind her.

"You stay behind me, you don't move until I tell you too, got it." Delma said. I just nodded and she looked at my stomach. Delma lifted my shirt and looked at the wound before pulling me inside behind her. We quietly walked around looking for a sign of Lexa.

It took us a few minutes but I finally felt her. I grabbed Delma's shoulder and pointed her in another direction. She nodded and started to walk there first. We walked down the hallway and at the end is a large ballroom. Standing before us is Lexa and another woman. Everyone else that came with them is on the floor. Delma almost went forward when she saw Annalise on the floor, blood coming from somewhere underneath her.

I grabbed her shoulder and pulled her back, even though I know she wants to run in there guns blazing she can't. We can't interrupt whatever is going on in there right now.

"You will surrender your throne to me Katrina, I'm not playing anymore." Lexa said.

"Over my dead body! You left when your country needed you. You don't deserve to rule!" Katrina yelled.