five•

After I yelled at Lexa I don't know what happened. One second I'm staring at her almost glowing blue eyes, next I'm waking up in my bed, alone and very confused. I sat up quickly and looked around. Mom is once again sitting my desk chair next to my bed reading something on her phone.

"Mom?" I asked as rubbed my head. She looked up from her phone and put it on my bed before getting up and sitting next to me.

"Hey baby girl, how's your head?" She asked and rubbed my cheek.

"I'm fine" I said and sat up against my headboard.

"Where's Lexa?" I asked.

"Who's Lexa?" Mom asked and looked at me.

"How did I get here?" I asked instead.

"A girl brought you home about an hour ago said you fell sleep at her house." She said.

"Did she have blue eyes, wearing a maroon color leather jacket?" I asked and looked at my hand.

"Yea that's her, she never gave me a name though." Mom said and sat back. "Let go have some dinner" She said and stood up.

I just nodded and got out of bed. All during dinner my mind was somewhere else. I couldn't really focus on what mom was trying to tell me. I was trying to remember what happened at Lexa's house but I was coming up short. I still don't understand how one second I was standing in front of her demanding answers to waking up alone in my room. What the hell happened?

"Jenna?" Mom said and I shook my head to look at her.

"Yea mom?" I asked looking at her.

"Are you okay, like truly? You were dazed before and it looks like you're in a daze again." Mom asked and got up from her seat. She walked over to me and put her hand against my forehead.

"What are you doing?" I asked and almost pushed her hands away.

"Checking to see if you have a fever, which you don't." Mom said and sat against the table looking at me.

"I'm okay mom, just a little confused about something but I'm okay I promise." I said looking at her.

"Okay, just so you know I got to change my schedule, so now I'm working during the day and one night during the weekend. So now I can pick you up after school as well." Mom said.

I just gave her a smile and we went back to eating dinner. The rest of dinner was somewhat normal. Mom and I talked for a while, I let her know how my first days of school were and she told me about work. She likes her job and working here, the people, she described are different from our old home. She likes it better here.

I'm very happy for her, that she is starting to find herself again. I'm also happy that we are finally becoming close again. It's been a long time but I'm just happy to have her again.

After dinner was over mom told me to go up to my room and she took care of the dishes. When I got upstairs I started to look around my room. Most of my stuff is still in boxes and I kind of want to change that. I looked around and started to unpack my clothes. That was the first thing that needed to come out of boxes. I need clothes to wear to school tomorrow and every day after that. So that's what came out first. After three full boxes of clothes I brought the now empty boxes downstairs to the front door.

Once my clothes were unpack and put away I looked around at the rest of my boxes. Most of the rest of my stuff are just decorations for my room. I don't know what I want to do with them. When mom told me we were going to move it didn't know what I wanted to bring to the new house and leave at the old one. Most of these decorations I wanted to leave there but mom packed them up and told me to bring them, just incase I wanted them.