fourteen•

After that moment Luna gave Krista another small smile before leaning over to her and gave her a kiss on her forehead. Once Luna pulled back she handed Krista a piece of paper and closed her hand around it.

"If you ever need me please call, no matter the time." Luna said giving her a final smile before leaving Kristas bedroom. Lexa followed behind her while I stayed in her room.

"You okay?" I asked.

"No, but I will be." Krista said and unrolled the piece of paper to look at it.

"Zeus will stay with you tonight, if you need anything please text me." I said

"I will, thank you again Jenna." Krista said and hugged Zeus.

I gave her a smile before leaving her alone. Lexa was showing Annalise out the door when I came into the hallway.

"Luna is going to stay on the couch tonight, I cleared it with your mom and she said that it was okay." Lexa said. I just nodded and took her hand in mine.

"Time for bed." I said and pulled her up the stairs to my room.

When we got there I quickly went into the bathroom and changed before getting ready for bed. Lexa was in the middle of changing when I came back out. Watching her move to grab her shirt I saw the muscles flex in her back. My cheeks flush and took in her back. Right in the middle of her back in between her shoulder blade is a raised scar. It's actually pretty long and goes down for about 4 inches.

I think that Lexa could sense me behind her because she held her shirt in her hand instead of putting it on. I got closer to her, close enough so she could feel my shaky breathing on her neck.

"Like what you see?" Lexa asked.

"Not that" I said and ran my finger down her scar. Lexa tensed up but took a deep breath before she turned around.

My eyes went wide and I forced myself to keep my eyes on Lexa's, not her exposed chest. Lexa didn't say anything but walked to my closed door and locked it before walking over to me and pulled off her pants. She kicked them off her legs and now she is standing completely naked in front of me.

"What are you doing?" I asked nervous that my mom would walk in at any moment, even though the door is locked.

"Do you trust me?" Lexa asked stepping closer to me.

"Yes, I do" I said.

Lexa didn't say anything, she just reached down to the hem of my shirt and pulled it up over my head. She kept her eyes on mine as she reached around me and unhooked my bra. That fell off my body as she pulled my pants off. Once I was completely bare to her Lexa took my right hand in hers and reached around her body. She put my hand over her scar again.

That moment brought our bodies together and I almost moaned at the sensation of our breast rubbing together but held it in.

"That scar is what killed me." Lexa said looking brightly into my eyes.

Confusion started to come over my face as Lexa dropped her hand from mine. I continued to stroke her scar though, it seems to calm her down.

"What happened?" I asked.

"As Hitler started to become more in control, my parents wanted to moved me out of Germany, in case the house they were in was bombed by the Allies, they wanted to make sure I was the surviving hire to the throne." Lexa said and took my hand in hers.

That's when things started to line up in my mind. Lexa's love for world history and world war two, her old soul, how she is able to speak sometimes like she is in a different time, everything started to click.