twelve•

Lexa's POV

The sound of the air raid sirens are blaring as Luna and run through the coble stone streets of London. No matter how much running I do I'm always slower then her.

"Alexandra we need to move!" Luna said and grabbed my hand pulling me along.

"I'm going as fast as I can." I said trying to get a breath in. Just then a bomb landed on a house behind us. The blast wave almost knocked me over. Luna kept me up right.

Luna looked behind us and then above us. She stopped running then and looked around.

"This way" She said and pulled me into an abandoned shop. We ran right through and exited through the back door. In the backyard is a bomb shelter. I sent a silent prayer up to God as Luna ran over to it and pulled the door open.

Before we could get inside I heard another bomb drop. This time the bomb landed on the shop we just ran through, the blast from the building pushed me into the shelter. Shards of glass, splinters of wood and metal all became lodged in my back as I fell into the shelter and rolled on the floor.

"Wake up!"

My eyes opened and I sat up right away. Looking around I noticed I wasn't in that broken bomb shelter, I'm here in Tombstone Arizona sitting in front of my soul mate Jenna. My chest is heaving and I try to calm down. I took a big breath and put my head in my hands.

"Are you okay Lexa?" Jenna asked and moved a little bit closer to me.

"You left, didn't you?" I asked.

"Yea, I went and talked with my mom for a little bit." Jenna said.

"That's why" I said and looked up at me.

One thing about being away from your soul mate while sleeping is that once that person leaves, anything you have been trying to repress comes to the surface. Looking at Jenna I can tell she has a lot going on in her head. I can sense that she is confused.

"What's on your mind?" I asked.

"Did you say last night that you're my soul mate." Jenna asked. I thought she was already sleep when I said that.

"It's real Jenna, you are my soul mate." I said.

I know that I probably shouldn't have come out and said it but I needed to. Jenna has the right to know. I don't know if she can feel the pull yet but I definitely do. The week that Jenna didn't speak to me felt like I was going through hell. My feelings are still all over the place for Jenna.

From what I have learned, two souls are brought into this world and they have a match. Each soul is meant to be with its match. It might take a person their whole life to find their person but once they do they feel it down inside. In the moment when I saw Jenna in that alley I knew, I knew that Jenna is my soul mate.

Looking at her right now she looked scared. I know this might not be something she wants to hear but she needs to hear it. If she choices not to accept the bond it will damage me, badly.

"I know you might be confused and have a lot of questions and I'll answer every single on of them if you want but right now how about we go back to sleep and deal with everything in the morning?" I asked.

Jenna didn't say anything, she just got up off the bed and bent down to pick up the puppy. She placed him on the bed and then laid down next to me. I don't know if she wants me to touch her or not so I kept my distance.

"I don't know if I'm ready for another relationship Lexa." Jenna said quietly a few minutes later.

"It's okay if you aren't, we will just take one day at a time and go from there." I said and turned my head to look at Jenna to already find her looking at me.