seventeen•

The first week of being in Havensfield has been weird. The country itself is beautiful from what I have seen of it. Krista and Luna have been out on the town for the most part. Luna has wanted to show Krista her home. Lexa on the other hand has been quiet. Her connection with me hasn't decreased but she had been distant.

Lexa was able to show me around a little bit but not much because she is planning her coupe and something else she hasn't told me about yet. She has been meeting with Myka and Annalise a lot in the past few days and it has been getting me annoyed. The only one that has been keeping me company is Zeus. He didn't make the journey with us but was shipped here overnight. I'm just happy that he is here with me now when Lexa hasn't been. Speaking of my girlfriend, she hasn't fed from me in a while either. Usually we would do it every Friday night but it's now Monday and she hasn't fed from me.

Getting annoyed with the situation I got out of bed and left our room. It's around 2 in the afternoon and I haven't seen her since last night. I walked into the living room and saw no one. Rolling my eyes I walked to her meeting room and walked right in. Sitting in the head chair with her head in her hands is Lexa with Myka standing next to her.

"What's going on?" I asked feeling like I just interrupted an important moment. Lexa looked up at me and I can feel her sadness as a tear fell from her eye.

"Nothing for you to worry about, pack a bag Jenna, we are going away for a few days." Lexa said and wiped away the second tear that fell.

"I want you to tell me what is going on Lexa." I said standing my ground.

"Please, I don't have the energy for this right now, I promise I will explain everything to you when we get to the cabin." Lexa said and got out of her chair and walked over to me.

She took my hand and pulled me out of the meeting room and led me back to our room. We didn't speak as Lexa moved around the room grabbing things for the few days we would be away for. I tried to speak up about what's going on but I can't because I can feel the way Lexa is chocked up. Something is wrong but I can talk to her about it yet.

"What about Zeus?" I asked.

"He will stay here with Krista, we won't be away for long, a week at the most, do you need anything? I got everything you will need." Lexa asked.

"As long as you got everything then no, I'm good." I answered.

Lexa nodded and took my hand as we walked to the bedroom door. Before we could leave the room Lexa took my phone. She put it in her pocket and we left the room.

"Does Krista know we are going?" I asked as we walked out of the house.

"She will, Myka will tell Luna and Krista when they come home from there day out." Lexa answered as she put the bag in the back of the car. We didn't say anything on the drive out of town.

As we left the town Lexa started to drive into the country. Later during the drive we started to go through the mountains. We didn't go to far into the mountains before Lexa pulled onto a grassy road through trees. We went pretty far before the grass turned into a paved road. The road lasted for a while before the trees gave way to a log cabin.

Lexa pulled up to the cabin and turned off the car before getting out. She came around to my side of the car and opened the door for me. I got out of the car and took in my surrounding.

"This is where I grew up." Lexa said looking at the house. The cabin itself is wonderfully designed. It is set on silts with a wrap around porch.

"Wow" I said taking it all in.

"Yea, when I started to plan my coupe I told Myka I wanted to renovate the house, I gave her all of my ideas and this is what she made of it. The original house was torn down and this was built in its place." Lexa said and grabbed our bag out of the trunk.