sixteen•

After New Years things started to change between Lexa and I. Once a week I have been making her feed from me. Without it she would have been almost dead by now. She didn't like it, hell I think she hates it, but she knows what will happen if she stops. Other then making her feed, Lexa has been the best girlfriend anybody could ever want.

She is like the best of both worlds. Lexa knows how to be a classic gentleman and then she has her more wild moments. But one thing I know is that she would never ever hurt me.

We have date night once a week, usually Saturday, and after the date we would end up at one of our houses, Lexa would feed and then we would go to sleep. One thing she has been very good about is that she hasn't pressured me for sex. I know we have had moments when things get heated but I would always stop them before they go too out of hand.

I don't think that I am ready to take things that far. We have been officially a couple for 8 months but I'm not comfortable with myself or mentally ready to give everything to her. I have given so much already and I want to hold onto my virginity for as long as I can. At this point I feel like it's the only thing I have left to control over.

Over the past couple of months Lexa has started to teach me everything about her people. Their culture, their food, their language but her favorite to teach me about has to be the history of her nation. From what I have learned Lexa's home country was apart of Germany till after World War 2. After the war was over and the land was divided and her half-sister took over.

Havensfield is a small little country that borders Dresden. Germany is to the left Poland is on the right and the Czech Republic is right underneath it. The primary language in Havensfield is German and needless to say it is a very hard language to learn. Lexa would tutor me in it twice a week and now I'm able to keep up with some conversations Lexa tries to have with me.

Krista on the other hand has really started to come to terms about her family's tragic passing. My mom has been getting her therapy for the trauma and she has been attending physical therapy for her leg as well. While she will never be able to have to full motion in her leg again she has seem to have better motion with it now then before. Things with Luna are looking up. Krista is finally coming around to the idea of dating again and Luna is still right at her side with everything she needs.

To be honest Luna follows Krista around like a lost puppy. I'm pretty sure they have kissed a few times but she hasn't said anything about becoming official yet. But I do know that Luna is trying to get her fast because it's June now.

The plans are in motion and there is nothing she can do to stop them. Once the 30th comes Luna is leaving with Lexa and I for Havensfield. Lexa and I told my mom about us leaving. Let me tell you she didn't take it okay at all. First she freaked out and kicked Lexa out of the house. After a lot of yelling and arguing she got it through her head.

As of right now she doesn't know what she wants to do. Right now as I'm packing my room she is downstairs looking at different jobs she could get in Havensfield. Lexa is on the phone pacing back and forth speaking German. I'm trying not to listen in on the conversation but I'm able to pick up words here and there.

When she was done on the phone she hung up and laid down on my bed. Most of my stuff is gone already. I'm trying not to bring a lot because it costs a lot of money to ship things internationally.

"Things okay?" I asked knowing she was talking to someone important.

"They will be once I kill my half-sister." Lexa mumbled into the bed sheet.

I just sighed and crawled over to her before sitting on her butt. Lexa groaned again and turned her head to the side as I started to rub her shoulders.