I shrugged and went out. The air was chilly but I had a jacket on so it didn't affect much. I saw a BMW sitting idle outside the bar in the parking area. Not thinking much about it, I went towards my car and removed my wig. I threw the wig in the back seat and opened the door of my car. I started the car and drove towards the ranch. It was just a few miles away.

After ten minutes, I was changing the car's gear to first and slowing parking it inside the garage. It was then I noticed the other car pulling up to the curb.

I acted automatically. Closing the garage door after me, I shouted for John, who I knew was looking after Sara. I glared at the BMW and the person who was sitting inside it. I couldn't see him or her because of darkness. The streetlight was no use as the car was on the other side of the road.

However, it was no use as he slowly opened the door and came outside looking like the devil reincarnate

However, it was no use as he slowly opened the door and came outside looking like the devil reincarnate. Dressed in a tailored suit, which was most probably made by a top fashion designer, he looked handsome but all he got from me was a scowl. It was good I had no feelings for him, not a single one, because if I did then Sara wouldn't be with me. She would be with him and his rich and mighty family.

"What the fuck are you doing here? You do know that you are trespassing, right?" I asked furiously.

"Hey! Be calm. I just wanted to see if you were alright. I will go right away." He said raising both his hands in surrender.

The same hands that threw the dollar bills at me.

I sneered, "Oh yeah? I left your hotel at noon. It has been more than 7 hours. You are stalking me Mr. Douglas and if you don't leave the place now, I will file a case against you. You have ten seconds. Ten.."

"Okay Okay. I wasn't stalking you. I was just worried, okay? I thought about apologising for...you know the past and well, I just wanted to see how you are doing..and"

I continued, "eight...."

"Fine. You are being angry for no reason. I will not hurt you. I am going. You can stop the counting."

"Six..five.."

He turned back and opened the BMW i3's door but both he and I got interrupted by John.

"Zella? You called?" He said while keeping a tight protective arm around my daughter who was staring at Sebastian with confusion and wonder.

Sebastian was staring back but he quickly averted his gaze when I said, "One. I am calling the police."

Sebastian muttered something about insane women but left.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Well, Sebastian doesn't know yet but he must be curious.

Hope you guys are doing great!

Dedication - RozaLavigne (the one person who knows everything), MelanieGordon9, Srishti-, ayushialisha, Hdzjazmin, Gisselle_603,Jenny57fran,Mama_Dumpling, flowra16,dikshajaiswal, MELANIE-MARTINEZ-4, diorica08, yasmin_jauhari, KjMezZachariay, harshsaaz7, TuSikFohYuh, acheairs, sara723, demon420

Thanks to the 4000 readers. Turned 22 this week. Happy birthday to me!..:)

You can also find me on insta - nishtha_singh_
And my website www.thebestwhattoreads.wordpress.com