Twenty Eight. Teasing Grangie.

Start from the beginning

"I bet ten," Harry chimed in. Draco showed him the finger before returning his attention to the challenge he had (foolishly) accepted. 

"Let's do this. START!" Ginny shouted and soon the couple was downing shots. Draco knew Hermione was going to win this, but he also wanted Harry to lose his money. So he recollected his days in the Slytherin boys' dorm and completed his shots like nobody's business. And as he looked at Hermione, he noticed she still had two left. 

"Woohoo!" he shouted. "And no, I am not going to pass out, guys. I was pretty good at this in school." 

"Sure you were!" Blaise laughed. 

"Obviously not with a drunkard like you, Zabini." 

"Says the person who went to Herbology piss drunk." 

"I wasn't piss drunk, mate. It was just the combination of intoxicants that worsened my condition." Draco remembered that particular class. Merlin, that had been eventful. 

"Oh, yes, how can I forget the herbs!" his best friend laughed. 

"Fuck you. Anyway, now that I've won, Grangie," he said turning his attention his giggly girlfriend. She looked at him questioningly which made him want to kiss the living daylights out of her. "What's my prize?" 

"We didn't discuss any prizes! You are so sly, Malfoy." 

"But it was a challenge. It is implied that there is a prize." 

"Well, I don't think so. You have to mention it." 

"No, because remember the time in the tiff against the Muggle rulers in the seventeenth century-" Draco was going to prove his point, because no matter how drunk he was, he could still argue with Hermione.

"Who wants to trap these two before they start one of their long arguments?" Harry asked loudly. 

"ME!" Most of the Weasleys yelled. 

"Let's do this then. Fred and George, you take Hermione, Ginny and I will handle Draco." The gang pulled the two together, who were still  arguing, and shut them in one of the bedrooms upstairs. The friends knew that as soon as they stopped arguing, the two would start making out and none of them wanted to witness that

"We hate you guys!" Hermione cried once they were locked in the room. 

"I second that! You don't even let us enjoy a party you invited us to!" Draco joined her protest. 

"Sorry guys, you are going to be too drunk now, so we had to do this. Plus, you really can enjoy, you know, it's just the two of you inside." 

Draco sighed and dropped himself on the bed, knowing that convincing their friends was not going to help. 

"Wow, I can really feel the alcohol," Hermione said. 

"Yup, I think Ginny mixed several things." 

"I think it was some shady drink she and Pansy procured from Italy." 

"Fucking hell, I hope it doesn't do anything to my body." 

"Draco, you are so adorable when you act tensed!" Hermione giggled and settled on his lap. He hummed in response. "Drakey?" 

He met his girlfriend's eyes. "Yes, Grangie?" 

"Hi." 

"Hey, gorgeous." 

Hermione faced him, wrapping her legs around his torso. Draco adjusted his position, supporting her upper body with his arms. Hermione leaned in, shifting his shirt and kissing him on his collarbones. A spot she knew he couldn't resist. 

"Grangie!" he sighed while she hummed in response. Her hands moved towards his shirt, unbuttoning it as slowly as she could. Draco had seen this side of Hermione before, drunk and incredibly sexy. As his hands moved towards the hem of the dress, she swapped his hands away. 

"I will handle it for the night," she looked at him with a look that aroused him further. 

"As you wish, boss," he grinned. Apparently that was all she wanted from him, because after that she entered a mode that Draco had seen only two or three times in the time they had been together. She paid attention to his 'delicious' torso for the next half an hour, not missing an inch of it. Slowly and sexily, she undressed herself, fully aware of the effect of her tease act on him. 

"Grangie, you are killing me," he whispered to which she smirked in response. "Can you please come here?"

"Um, what do I get out of it?" 

"Apart from my love, I promise to try that position you love," he smiled, knowing she would agree to it. 

"Swear on it." 

"Pinky promise, Grangie. Just come here, will you, and don't remove those damned shoes for the rest of the night. I need you to wear them as long as we last tonight." 

"Aye aye, Captain!" she saluted him while strutting towards him in her high heels and lacy underwear. 

"Oh, Grangie, now you are just asking for it," he said throwing her on the bed and climbing on top of her. It was finally his chance to tease her. "Where should I begin? Actually, wait, I know just the place to begin!" He laid a trail of kisses on her torso, but didn't stop there. He knew that if he wanted to tease Hermione (and win this game of teasing), he would have to go lower than that. As soon as he put his mouth on his targeted position - her V-bone - she moaned his name out loud. And in that moan, Draco knew that the kiss was her undoing, and he had won the game. Although he knew there was more to come for the night, he was satisfied to have won his first round. 

Cannot believe that I updated so soon. Here's a chapter which includes bits of two things @pencil_tip wanted - smut ( I tried) and drinking game. Hope you liked it. :) 

Love,
M.