Twenty Eight. Teasing Grangie.

Start from the beginning

"Let's go inside, those guys will be waiting for us," Bill shouted again. 

"Mate, we are right here!" 

"Sorry, sorry. I did some shots with Ginerva in the evening." 

"Wow, it's not even eight yet!" 

"Boohoo, Malfoy," he made a funny face, which did make Draco laugh out loud. 

"I love you Weasley siblings, I wish I could just keep you with me all the time!" he said and hugged Fred. 

"Alright, hey, you aren't that drunk!" 

"I know, but can't I proclaim my love for you beautiful redheads?" 

"Alright, time to go inside!" Fred said and entered the house. 

When Draco entered, he saw that the Weasleys and the rest of the gang were really into the party. 

"DRACO!" yelled Ginny from across the room. 

"Hey, Ginny, killer party!" 

"I know! C'mon, we have been waiting for you guys." 

"For what?" 

"We are playing Pictionary with a twist." 

"What's the twist?" 

"That you will figure out only at the end of your minute," she smirked. 

"C'mon, Ginny." 

"Alright, there's no twist yet, but George and me are coming up with something." 

"I am up for it then, unless it doesn't involve stripping." 

"Is Draco stripping? I would kill to see that," Theo joined them. 

"I second that, hi, you gorgeous dragon!" Hermione came up to him, clinging to his arm and kissing him on the mouth. 

"Grangie, don't call me that, please," he said after they separated. 

"Okay, Drakie." 

"Granger, you look exceptionally sexy tonight. I can't get over that dress." Hermione was wearing a little black number that was held by barely there straps. 

"Thank you," she blushed. 

"How's your evening going?" he asked pulling her closer. 

"Reallly nice," she giggled. 

"You did shots too?" 

"Yup!" Hermione looked like her face would split if she smiled any more. 

"Well, Grangie, care to do another round with me?" 

"Only if it's a challenge." 

"I wouldn't want it to be any other way," he said and dragged towards the makeshift bar. The rest of the gang joined them, encouraging either Hermione or Draco to win the challenge. Draco looked at the table, counting the shot glasses Ginny was pouring for him. Wow, he thought to himself, I don't remember the last time I had more than four shots. 

"Ginny, don't you think eight is enough?" he asked her. The redhead witch simply shot him a grin. 

"Are you scared, Drakey?" she asked him. 

"No, but I think it's too much to handle for either of us." 

"I am sure Hermione doesn't mind, do you Hermione?" Hermione shrugged in response, as if she drank so much alcohol every single day. 

"Alright, bring it on then." There was nothing else he could do anyway. 

"That's the Malfoy we like!" someone shouted from behind him. "Five Galleons he passes out." Obviously it was one of the twins.