His Claim

That night Anna sat staring into her coffee cup on the counter in front of her. She was too lost in her thoughts to notice Logan walk into the kitchen behind her. He slowly wrapped his arms around her waist and pressed his lips against her neck.

"It's late amare, why are you still up?"

She shrugged, "I couldn't sleep, sorry I woke you."

Logan smiled, "Don't be," he said with a kiss on her cheek. "Tell me what's wrong?"

"I don't know.." she mumbled out. "This doesn't feel real. Everything is just.. too much to deal with. After my family, then Celinia, then you, and everything that keeps going wrong, and now I'm supposed to have magic? I don't think I can, or even want to deal with any of this right now."

Logan hesitated before turning her in his arms, unable to look at her then. "Do you want to leave?" he said softly.

Anna lifted his chin to make him look at her and placed her hand on his bare chest, "Do you care about me?"

"More than anything.." he whispered.

"Do you realise how much I care about you?"

He stuttered for a moment before shaking his head. Anna smiled and kissed him softly, "I'd be an idiot to want to leave you now." she whispered against his lips.

Logan grinned and returned her kiss, slipping his tongue between her lips before slowly pulling away. "I just want you to be happy amare," he said running his thumb over her lip.

"Just tell me what to do.. Ancilla, I'd give you the world if you asked.."

Anna shook her head, "I'm not asking for the world.. I just want you."

Logan smiled wide, "As you wish," he said and captured her lips again, holding her tight against him.

Anna leaned into his hold and wrapped her arms around his neck with her legs around his waist as he lifted her off her seat and carried her back upstairs.

Logan kicked open their bedroom door and slammed it shut behind them. He walked towards the bed and gently laid her down onto her back.

He hovered over her and stared down at her face before softly pressing his lips against hers. He then slowly pulled away and she gasped looking around the room.

Anna saw that all the curtains were suddenly shut tight with the only source of light coming from small candles placed all around the room.

He brushed the hair out of her face and held her cheek, "Ancilla mea."

She smiled at him, "Yes?"

Logan gently kissed along her shoulder and neck until his lips came to rest against her ear. "You don't know how much I need you Anna," he whispered, running his hand down her side.

"How much my demon craves to feel your touch.." he said brushing his hand over her hip and onto her thigh.

She gasped as he slipped his hand between her legs and pressed his thumb against her clit over her already wet underwear.

"How long we've ached to touch you.."
"Logan, please.." she breathed out while her hips pushed up against his hand.

He growled and pressed harder against her, "Please what, amare?"

"Take me."

He growled even lower and removed his hand before pressing himself against her instead. He grinned against her lips, "As you wish."