Stay With Me

"Lady Anna?"

Annalise looked up from her ipod to see Drew standing at the door with a small cart behind him. She smiled softly, "Come in Drew." she said watching as he turned back to pull the cart into the entertainment room.

"For you, my lady." he said showing her the assortment of both sweet and savoury snacks along with two pitchers of apple and mixed berry juice. She smiled up at him, already knowing who would have chosen all of this. "Thank you Drew, you can leave it there."

"So what are you doing today?" Drew asked, pouring some of the apple juice for her.

"Nothing much, just going through some of the gifts we missed before. Wanna help?" she said taking the juice from him.

"I'm sorry my lady, but I am still a little backed up with my outdoor chores, and since the snow has finally stopped I can't use that as an excuse anymore." he said whispering the last part.

Anna laughed, "That's okay, I'll be fine here. Now go before Gale finds you." she said with a grin.

Drew chuckled, "Yes my lady, enjoy your day."

******

"Will that be all, your majesty?" the girl at the register said with a sickly sweet smile.

"Yes, this is the only thing I plan on taking home with me today." he said with a pointed look.

Logan had grown tired and extremely annoyed with the girl's constant flirting for the past hour. He would have left after five minutes but this was the last store in town and he had already spent hours in the previous ones, all because he was determined to find the perfect gift, and now he had.

The girl dropped her shoulders with a deep pout and placed the expensive piece in a black velvet box. "She's a very lucky woman, your majesty." she said handing him a bag with the box in it.

Logan smiled slightly, "She's not the lucky one here." he said taking the bag from her before leaving the store.

Stepping outside, Logan noticed it was already getting late and quickly got into his car and sped back to the castle. He knew he needed enough time to set up everything for tonight, he just hoped his decision to do this wouldn't backfire so that this night would be nothing short of perfect.

******

"Ah!"

Anna yelped in fright and jumped as she felt a pair of strong arms wrap around her waist from behind. When she finally recognised the warm chest pressed against her back she sighed and held her heart while turning in his arms.

Logan chuckled, "Are you okay, amare?" he said with a grin.

She hit his chest, "You almost gave me a heart attack!!"

He kissed her nose and grinned down at her, "Ancilla mea.." he whispered lifting her chin and running his thumb across her lip. "I'm sorry for scaring you, I just couldn't wait to have you back in my arms." he said brushing his lips against hers.

Anna blushed and couldn't stop herself from pressing her lips against his, which he gladly welcomed pulling her closer and kissing her with a tenderness and care even he was surprised by.

They finally broke away for air and stared at each other breathlessly with smiles plastered on their faces. "Amare.." he whispered to her.

She smiled, "Yes?"

"I-" he stopped short, he couldn't change his plans now. If he really wanted to be with Anna, Logan knew what he had to do first. "I have to show you something."