Hell Rising

Gale stood by the window tapping her foot impatiently. She cringed every time she heard Logan roar out and give another failed attempt at trying to break down a door, window, or even an entire wall.

Many years ago he had warded the castle from himself. As soon as his demon had taken control to find Anna, the wards were activated and he was locked in. Gale never understood why he would need to trap himself inside his own home, until now. All they knew was that his demon would kill and destroy anything and anyone in his path to find her, which would get them no closer to Anna than they are now.

The only problem was, the longer he remained trapped within the castle, the angrier and more determined he became.

"Oh finally!!" Gale exclaimed as she saw Leon's car pull up to the castle. She rushed to the door to make sure he came in without Logan sensing there was an open door near him.

She quickly let him in and shut the door.

"Where is he?" Leon asked taking a small black box out of his pocket.

"Upstairs. Jace and Cameron have been trying tae calm him down for an hour now but he won't listen tae any of us." she said rushing up the stairs with Leon close behind.

"That's because it's not Logan that needs to calm down." he grumbled out walking into the upstairs living room where Jace and Cam continued to try and avoid the furniture and fists that were being smashed into the windows and walls. They both sighed in relief at seeing Leon and walked towards him.

"What's happening to him?" Cam said trying to catch his breath, "It's like he doesn't even know we're here."

"I think I know why.." Leon trailed off looking at his son before opening the box to reveal a small, silver skull shaped whistle with horns on it. Stepping into the room, he blew the silent whistle and Logan instantly dropped to his knees and cried out, clutching onto his horns.

Leon put the whistle back in his pocket as Logan slowly let go of his horns and looked up at his father.

"Logan?" he said firmly.

The demon slowly shook it's head.

"Lotharios."

The demon grinned up at him.

Leon sighed, "It's not Logan anymore." he said to the rest of them while keeping his gaze locked on the beast. "His demon took full control over him when it realised they had lost Anna."

Lotharios roared out at them, "Non amisit! CAPTA!!"

"What the fuck?" Cam said staring at his friend still snarling at them.

"Our demons will only speak Latin. He said she's not lost, she was taken from him."

"You knew this would happen!?" Gale yelled at him.

Leon nodded, "Yes. It was clear how attached he was to her already, this just confirmed it."

"Holy fuck.." Cam mumbled while Jace took his hand. He felt a natural urge to help Logan, both as his guard and as his best friend. He just didn't know how.

"Cameron, this is not your friend anymore." Leon said firmly, "That means you cannot treat him as such, his only priority now is finding Annalise."

Lotharios growled low at the mention of Anna.

Leon looked at him and raised his hand, "Adiuro vos hic et nunc."

He growled out louder but remained in place as Leon stepped out of the room and walked up to the rest of them.