That's Mine

"Amare.."

Logan growled out low as he felt Anna's ass pressed up against him. She turned and moaned into his ear as she rubbed herself against his leg, "Logan.. please.."

He quickly flipped her onto her back and held her hands above her head, "Please what, ancilla? " he growled next to her ear.

"Claim me.." she moaned out as her hips jerked up against him. Logan grinned as he held her hips in place and crushed his lips against hers. Anna immediately granted him entrance by parting her lips as his tongue plunged into her mouth.

Logan groaned in pleasure as he explored every inch of Anna's sweet mouth. Nothing could compare to how delicious she tasted, and he couldn't stop himself from rubbing his leg between her thighs as she desperately sought release.

Anna whimpered in need as he broke their kiss, and smirked down at her. He was determined to see her climax just by his touch. Logan quickly moved his leg to separate her thighs as he slipped his hand into her underwear and cupped her sex.

"Ah! Please.. m-move!" Anna begged him. He chuckled as he buried his face in her neck, deeply inhaling her scent as he slipped one finger inside her and used the heel of his palm to rub her clit.

She cried out, "Fuck! Please, more!"

"So tight," Logan forced out as he pushed in a second finger and began to roughly scissor them inside her. He kept going, torturing her as he softly kissed along her neck but relentlessly drove his fingers hard and fast into her.

"Fuck, Anna.." he breathed out heavily. Logan knew he could cum just from seeing her like this.

She moaned out loud, "Ah.. so close.. Logan!"

Suddenly her screams of pleasure began to fade away and his name was barely above a whisper as it left her lips.

"Logan.."

"Logan, wake up.."

His eyes shot open.

He looked down to see that he was still on his side as he held Anna tight against him. She looked up at him with an amused smile as his now painfully hard dick was still pressing into her hip.

"A-anna.." he forced out, his voice deep and rough from sleep.

Her smile widened at his embarrassment, "Yes?"

Logan groaned out, finally realising that she wasn't upset about having to wake up to him like this. "Fuck, I'm really sorry about that.." he said as he slowly shifted onto his back while keeping her head rested against his arm.

Anna chuckled, "It's okay really.. it was quite entertaining watching you go on like that though." she said with a sly grin.

"Oh man.." Logan frowned then, "wait, then why didn't you let me finish??"

Anna lifted a brow at him, "Without me? Not happening."

Logan grinned and pulled her back up against him. "I'd be more than happy to include you now," he said as he traced his thumb across her bottom lip.

Anna smiled as she ran her hand down his down his bare chest and rock hard abs. "Now that's a lovely offer.."

Logan's grip tightened around her waist as she moved closer, keeping their lips less than an inch apart.

"But I'm hungry." she stated as she quickly pulled away and slipped out of bed.

Logan growled low, "Ancilla.."

Anna smirked down at him, "Food must come first in life. Always." she said giving him a playful glare before making her way to the door.

Noticing that she was dressed in only a pair of shorts and a tank top instead of one of his shirts which covered much more of her, Logan shot out of bed and grabbed her hand as she reached for the door handle.