"No I meant you can't blame her, you can't choose how you feel, but the point is she respects I am married. She just apologized to me down there for any trouble she might have caused with us as she heard you last night. Truth is if it is true which I don't even know, but she respects that I'm married and has never made any kind of move on me and I don't suspect she would."

"I don't care, Jared I don't want you to work with her."

Work with me, why would he work with me? I didn't make sense of that.

"Gen I'm sorry that's happening and there isn't anything you can do about it. You need to trust me. Do you trust me?"

"Of course."

"Well what's your problem?"

"Her."

"No your own insecurities is the problem, deal with them because it's happening." I heard him enter his room closing the door behind him. I sobbed. I felt so bad that Jared had to deal with that because of me. I heard Gen enter the room and their muffled voices continued to argue. I lay down and cried myself to sleep.

The next morning I felt like crap. I swear I was going to throw up. My eyes were so sore and I was all cried out. I stepped into the kitchen and the three of them were sitting there and I felt suddenly out of place.

"Oh sorry." I said and headed to go back to my room.

"Wait Dems you don't need to leave, in fact you need to stay as we have something to tell you." Jared said

"I don't want to cause any problems." I said looking to Gen.

"You're not." She said and walked past me back up stairs. I took a seat next to Jensen I had to distance myself from Jared for the sake of his marriage.

"So get this." Jensen started sounding very excited with a grin from ear to ear. "You said you didn't want to be left alone." I looked to Jared.

"I had to tell him, he was concerned."

"Anyway we spoke to the big boss and convinced him to give you a job. Jared and I assistant."

"Is that even a thing?" I asked with a raised brow

"It is now. Which means you get to come on the road with us, you won't be left alone and you will be making money. Jared said you were feeling bad about not paying your way. This plan fixes all that. What do you say?"

"And Gen is okay with this?" I looked to Jared he gave a weak smile. "I can't if it upsets Gen. It's not fair on her and not fair on your marriage. I need to talk to her before I decide is that okay?" Jared motioned for me to go ahead. I headed up stairs and found Gen sitting on her bed still in her Pj's on her phone.

"Can we talk?" I asked.

"I guess." She shifted putting her phone down. I stepped in and closed the door behind me.

"I know your not happy with me getting this job. I told the guys I wouldn't accept unless your okay with it because it's not fair on you or your marriage. Gen I do have a crush in Jared and I know he's married and I can't help how I feel, but It'll pass crushes always do because it is just a crush a stupid crush." I took a step closer. "The fact is though I'd never make a move on a married man, I respect him and the foundations of marriage to much to ever do that." I took a few more until I was sitting on the bed next to her. "Jared and I are good friends though and I would hate to lose that, but if our friendship is putting a strain on his marriage with you. I'll leave I will turn down the job and move on. I didn't ask for any of this, but Jensen and Jared they saved me. I count my blessings everyday for their kind hearts and friendship. So if you could see how sincere I am and that you have nothing to worry about and truly be okay with me being friends with Jared I'd love to take this job, but if not tell me and you'll never see me again."

"You really mean that? You'd go back on the street just to make sure you didn't upset our marriage?"

"Yes with all my heart. But Gen he loves you, even if I was the type of girl to make a move he'd knock be so far back I'd land in last week." That made her laugh. "Since knowing Jared he has been the sweetest kindest guy, but it's all been done out of friendship." She nodded.

"Okay I believe you and I really am beginning to see what the boys see in you."

"So would you be okay with me working for the guys? I will be sure to keep a respectful distance between Jared and I if you wish."

"No that's okay. I trust him. I'm okay with you taking the job."

"Thank you. I'll leave you to it then. Thanks again." I go tell the guys the good news and they inform me I have only two hours to get showered and my bags packed.