"Is that you?" Chris questions me, tears being held back. Why are they so emotional? "No, I'm a dinosaur." I roll my eyes at him and he just smiles back brightly. "Can we come in?" I nod and hold the door open for them all, they all take a seat in the living room.

"When did you get back? Actually, where did you go for almost four years?" Chris asks with a frown on his face. I just sigh, "I moved to Marseille, travelled around Europe, became a Victoria Secret Angle model and an actor." I rush out all at once, but all I'm given are confused faces.

"You went to Marseille?!"

"You're a what?!"

"Europe?!"

"Can I have some ice cream?!"

Smack

"SHUT UP!" I scream as they attack me with questions. Immediately, they all shut up as I glare. "To answer your questions. Yes I lived mainly in Marseille, I went to Uni and studied acting, so I'm now an actor and a Victoria Secret Model. Yes, Europe and no, the ice cream is mine!" 

Gasp, gasp and even more gasping later, I've finally poured out my life abroad story, gone through seven bags of chips and watched three episodes of Teen Wolf. "Nina?" I ask as the others sleep. She just grunts at me, "What?" Her voice is hoarse and mine probably is too.

"Where's Liam?" He's mainly been on my mind this entire time. I haven't seen him for over three years, so I'm kind of curious. Sighing, she answers. "He thinks you're dead." What?

"What?!" I basically yell at her. She sits up and stares at me with sad eyes. "When you left, he thought you committed suicide, I tried to tell him you're in a different country but he wouldn't listen. He refused to come today because he thought it was a prank." 

Really? I never really thought of telling them I wasn't dead. "Oh, I guess I'll have to surprise him tomorrow," A distant look crosses her face which makes me raise an eyebrow. "Is there something wrong?" Nina shakes her head but I just pester her until she tells me.

"He broke up with me after two years, I thought he was going to marry me but, he told me 'He wasn't in the right state of mind to have a girlfriend'. He tried committing suicide seven months ago, I just don't know what to do..." She cries her heart out. While I just soothe her, this lasted most of the night.

As I woke up I noticed that nobody was left around me, hmm that's weird. I lay there for a few more minutes before hopping up and having a shower. Today I decided to go and talk to Liam, it hurts to know he tried killing himself. 

"Mum?" I call out as a banging noise, Resonate's through the warm house air. Without a reply, I shrug it off and walk towards the banging noise. Unknowingly, I walk into my mum's office to see her chatting on the phone. "Hey mum, I'm just going out," I whisper to her, she nods and I head off to my car.

Half an hour later, I'm sat in the car outside of his house. Sighing, I take the keys out of the ignition and push the door open. Standing to my full height, I stride over to the front door. 

Knock, Knock. 

Slowly the wooden door creeps open and two hazel eyes peer at me. "Oh.My.God." Kimberly Davidson gushes out. Kimberly is Liam's sixteen-year-old sister, she is truly gifted so when she got selected to join a top university in England it was no surprise. Liam and Kim look a lot the same, she has his brown hair and eyes, and a sharp jawline. They're very good looking people the Davidson's.

"Hey Kim, is Liam home?" Her mouth gapes open and her eyes wide with awe. "Uh...Yeah, I'll get him for...you." She spits out slowly, chuckling she rushes off to find him. Without a thought, I step inside and start wandering around the front room.

Something catches my eye, a white envelope, with the cursives Dear Liam slapped across the front of the paper. Walking slowly to it I reach out and a small photo slips out of it onto the table. It's the picture I put in Liam's letter when I left, this must be the letter.

"We were cute, weren't we?" I hear a manly voice echo through the air. Gasping, I quickly turn around, coming face to face with Liam. "Liam..." I quietly mutter, his arms open wide as I squeal and jump into them, swinging my legs around his torso and hands around his neck. 

"Liv, you're back." He mutters into my neck, I feel something wet slide down my neck, his tears. "I said I'd come back," I whisper into his hair as he clings onto me. Slowly, he lets me down and takes me into the living room.

Liam sits down on one of the recliners, I go to sit on the couch but he pulls me onto his lap. "Where have you been," He places a soft kiss on my neck while mumbling into it. I sigh and lean onto his chest, placing my head in the crook of his neck. 

"Places." He pushes away from me and his eyes meet mine, cold and empty. "I thought you were dead." He roughly states, again I sigh and look into his eyes. "Liam, I'm sorry, I thought I told you I would see you soon." I try to explain, he just throws me off of him and I land on the floor with a bump, he stands up and paces the room.

"I thought you were telling me I should join you." Again his cold voice breaks into the air as I rub my sore butt. "Liam, I know what you did. But, it's in the past, I'm here now." I get up and try to soothe him by rubbing his back.

What? It's not weird.

He turns around and captures my lips in a passionate kiss. Tender sparks engage my lips, our lips move together in harmony, slowly getting faster. His hands wrap around my waist, dragging me closer as if he was trying to tell me never to leave him again. I fling my arms around his neck, holding his chapped lips against mine.

Eventually, we both pull back, to catch our breaths. His forehead rest against mine as his fingers draw patterns on my hips. "Lively, don't you dare leave me again." He growls darkly at me, I nod slowly my lips fall back to his to give him a small peck. 

"Liam?" 

"Yes?"

"I love you."

"I love you too, Lively Teresa Adams." 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The end.

Aw, I coo. I would like to give a big thank you to all of you who stayed with me until now. You make my day.

Enough of the cringe. 

If there are any questions please ask away, I would also love feed back. Did you enjoy the story?  Also, I'd like to give a huge shout out to Adina_Iver for being with me throughout this entire book, also go check out her book 59 Days.

So all around I'd like to say thank you and I love you all xxx

-L.R