Chapter 2 - The Beach

As we were heading home I was so depressed about what just happened a few hours ago I didn't even turn on the radio and that's saying something!

Mum noticed my upset demeanour and decided to turn into a parking lot outside of a random four-square, I slowly turned my head to face her beautiful shaped face "Lively hun, what did you expect from him? He is just a boy and you haven't talked in years!" She tried to reason.

"But mum you don't understand, he's not just anyone he's Liam my childhood best friend, I just expected more from him," I state looking down and my hands in my lap with a frown strapped to my face.

"Honey, it might have just been sexual tension, I mean look at you, you're beautiful!" I was gobsmacked needless to say," Mum! Ewww Gross" I gagged.

Her hearty laugh floated around lightening the heavy load I was carrying, gosh this woman is just gorgeous, I blinked back to the four-square and raised an eyebrow, "Why did we stop at a four-square?" I asked ever so hopeful that she was hinting we get ice cream.

"Oh, just needed to go to the loo." She motioned towards the portable toilets just to the right of us, I grimace at her and her giggles.

A few minutes later we were driving up our driveway again, I, to be honest just wanted to go have a hot shower and cry, no I am not being overdramatic, I'm just going through the 'motions.

As I curled up on my bed letting sleep take over a sudden buzz brings me back to the real world again, I slowly glance over at my phone to see a text message from my recently befriended BFF Sophie Lynx.

Hey Liv, how was the meet up with Mariah? X –Sophie

Hey, Sophie, it was so amazing to see her bubbly face again but I also went to see my childhood best friend Liam. X -Lively

:D That's great Lively, how was he did you have a memorable meetup? – Sophie

Well it was definitely something I don't want to remember- Lively

Okay well tell me the dets tmr 'cause I gotta go, Bye Lively xx – Sophie x

Mk, bye Doffie xx – Lively.

After our mini-discussion, I tiredly let my phone slip down onto my bedside table, and drift into a dreamy sleep.

~*-*~

The next morning, I slept till twelve fourteen, as I stretched my arms out I was feeling a lot better today, I abruptly swung my legs out of my safe and secure bed onto the cold hardwood flooring of my bedroom a rush of shivers pulsated up my spine, summer was slowly seething its way into winter and it was getting colder by the minute, it is still very hot but not as much as it was during the middle of the holidays.

So taking advantage of this beautiful weather I think I'm going to go to the beach today, maybe even with Sophie and some other people.

I smoothly pull my phone off of the bedside table and click on Sophie's phone number ID which happens to say 'Sophie The Dophie Wophie' and begin to text her.

Hey Doph, want to go to Mermaid Beach? X – Lively

Hello from the other side, yeah sure Liv, meet you there at 1:30 how's that? X -Sophie

Coolio, cya. Xx –Lively

I jump up and dash to my closet, grabbing a big black floppy hat, a white crop top, some very short jean shorts, and a pair of brown woven sandals, my simple hot pink and black triangle bikini, I then headed off to my bathroom and did my stuff.

As one o'clock neared I waltz out to my ford mustang, grabbing my packed bag on the way out.

{:O}

Soon enough I arrived at Mermaid Beach, I grabbed my phone and bag then jumped out of my car, locked it and strolled down to the sand. I carefully placed my towel and bag down.

I swiftly pull my top and shorts off to reveal my bikini, laying down I pull my phone from my bag and call Sophie to see what's taking her so long but before I could click call a couple start vigorously exchanging spit between each other, discarding my phone I narrow my eyes at them and surprise, to say the least, I was when I saw Sophie making out with a random dude.

I start to get up when they stop to go and say hi to her new 'friend' but when I get closer my mouth falls agape as I stare at the guy Sophie was locking lips with.

"Liam?" The word slips my mouth as I near them, "What the heck is going on?" I ask sort of accusingly, Oops I didn't mean to sound that harsh.

I glance over at Sophie and her sheepish smile, "Um well you see, yesterday I meet him and he was like really nice and...And...And." Sophie struggles to find the words which makes me more furious, "What?" then a thought hit me "Ewww, my Ex best friend and my best friend making out!" I grimace in disgust, Sophie looks bewildered at my comment and then the words I just said repeat in my head.

"Oh, um yeah so you know how I went to Brisbane yesterday, I sorta met up with him, that's the Liam I was talking about" I pointed out.

"Oh!" Sophie slowly turned her head towards Liam "Yeah Liam this isn't going to work out" Atta girl, I try to stifle my laugh when I saw Liam's gobsmacked face "What?" Liam query's "You heard me, we're over." And with that, she got up and left with me in tow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Liam up top AKA Francisco Lachowski

anyway, hope you enjoyed please vote and comment ^-^

I'm really lazy so not much writing going on here but you know you can always dream about it

-L.R