Chapter 18 - Find Somebody

Control everything, hide everything, don't let anyone know. My boot-clad feet inch across the high school car park ever so slowly, my baby blue eyes skip over the scene. Many high schoolers stare at me as if I'm a monster. Well, I don't blame them, I did lie about my actual self and try to kill myself on the same day. Not a good start.

Looks of hostility, curiosity and trepidation, overtook every one of the passing people I saw. I walk past a group of girls and hear hushed whispers just loud enough for me to comprehend. 

"Shhh, guys it's Lively, she might try to kill you, I heard that she threatened Nina."

 One girl's hushed whispers tickle at my ears. "I heard she's just there to get in some guys pants," Almost, but not quiet. "Really I heard that she tried killing one of her old school's teachers so she got sent here," What the actual-

 "Guys, whatever it is, it doesn't matter. She's just a freak show," Okay that one hurt a little, "Yeah totally, I bet she killed her dad," Okay, hold the fucking phone. 

I storm up to the gossiping girls with fury, hot pumps of blood course through my veins. They soon notice me approaching them and their faces pale with fear. 

As soon as I reach them, with my eyes burning holes in them, I notice how much there shaking. 

"What did you just say about me?" I say in a steady and quiet voice, they don't say anything but shake their heads in fear, "WHAT DID YOU SAY ABOUT ME?" I bellow at them.

 One of them tries to speak up. "We're so-orr-y Mi-s-s, we we w-won't-t do it a-again," She stumbles out, feeling irked I spin on my feet and rush off to the school building. 

Way to make yourself look like a bigger freak Lively. 

As I'm storming towards the building I pass by my old friend group, looking at them I notice how tired and sad they look, especially Amelia. When passing by them I catch all of their mismatched eyes, longing looks imprint into my face as I keep walking. Serves them right for doing all this shit to me.

Sighing, I walk to my first class. When I reach it I plop down onto a chair in the back corner of the classroom. Everyone's eyes follow my every move as if making sure I'm not a murderer. These people have mental problems, I'm not a maniac. 

I guess people are just scared of things they don't understand, and they definitely don't understand me. I was placed so high on a pedestal so when I fell I immediately became a reject, failure, whore, slut, fake, bitch and an attention seeker.

 But tell me, why does everyone have insecurities? It's because society made it so damn hard to reach perfection, that when you did, you immediately became someone you didn't want to be, and for me, that was Everlie Dillan.

Suddenly a scrapping sound pulls me out of my paradox. Looking to my left I see an all to a familiar face. Sighing, I go back to staring off into space, whilst leaning my chair so it's on its back leg's and leaning on the wall. I tap my pencil on the hardwood desk. 

"Pshhh," I groan, but ignore his attempts to get my attention, but he just repeats this until I finally crack. "What?" I whisper harshly at Liam, he doesn't even flinch. "How are you?" His words seemed genuine enough but I wasn't taking any more life-threatening chances. 

"Why would you care?" I lash out at him, still no reaction, "Why wouldn't I?" He says almost cheekily, "Go away," I say grumpily. He just tuts at me. 

"Now now Livvy, no need to be grumpy. I just wanted to see if my little baby was alright," I don't know whether I should be happy or annoyed...

"What don't you get about go away?" I ask rhetorically, to which he just laughs. Groaning, I flick his red sox, cap off his head. He just laughs at my pleased face. "You're cute, Liv." He says while bending down to pick his hat up. 

When he sits back up, he lens closer to me and places the hat on my head. "Ew, get it off, I might get a disease," I fiddle around to take it off, but he just holds it in place, whilst chuckling.

 "Shut up you reject, I don't have anything and the hat looks cute, keep it on," He says and immediately I feel the heat rushing to my face. 

I hit his chest and say, "Shut up, you loser," I cover up my hot cheeks with my hands, and he again just laughs at my face. "Aww, is wittle Wivvy blushing?" He says in a baby voice, sighing in annoyed amusement I pull the finger at him.

I hear coughing from the front so I turn my head to see the entire class either laughing or smiling in amusement at us, while a very angry teacher glaring at us. "Are you done flirting?" The class laughs at our bright red faces and we both hurriedly nod.  

Before the teacher begins we both look at each other and smile widely.

~-~~~~-~~~~-~ 

Lunch finally came around, after several classes with Liam, we were both coming very close again, and I must say I enjoy it very much. 

It's like you've just found your other half after so long. Sure, I love Sophie and Mariah, but having Liam with me again is just amazing. I'm hoping we stay this way because he's so amazing to be around.

Walking out of science, I spot Liam walking out of English. "Liam!" I yell while running up to him. When I reach him he wraps his arm over my shoulder, "Hey, wassup?" He questions as we keep walking towards the canteen. 

Touching each other as this has now become a normal thing, I don't know what it was but every time his skin made contact with mine I felt like an oven, burning hot with electric shots of endearment.

Gradually, we arrive at the canteen and as soon as we step foot in there, of course, everything just had to become silent. 

Well I mean, The suicidal princess and the bad boy just walked in, in a very cuddly way. "Ignore them, they're just looking for a reaction," Liam whispers into my ear, nodding I pull on my best poker face and we walk towards the food line. 

Once we ordered our disgusting school food, we both strut in an odd fashion towards the middle table. 

As we're approaching the table I notice Nina glaring at Liam's arm, making me smirk more. Soon enough we reach the table. 

Whilst sitting down on my chair, someone pulls it back and I land right on the hard concrete floor, with a grunt I notice everyone laughing at me and Nina snickering.

Getting up, I rotate in a 360 circle glaring at everyone around me, making them shut up. Then as I turn to face Nina again, I start walking towards her. 

Ever so slowly I make my way towards her, when I'm belly button to face with her I crouch down. Leaning in closer towards her ear I whisper maliciously.

"Run."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

   Song: All I Want (p.1) By: Kodaline

Huehue, okay so this is starting to get interesting to write for me. I actually wrote this in one day not 7 (;

So, I'd like a bit of help. I want to promote this book a bit, so if you guys could suggest this book in some clubs, to some reviewers anything and anyone. I really think this book has potential.

VOTE.COMMENT.LOVE.SHARE.ENJOY

~L.R