Chapter 12 - Touch

Enjoy my chapter 

_______________________________________________________________________________

"Lively Teresa Adams, will you take my hand in marriage?" Says Cody as he gets down on one knee and presents a pure silver ring with a large diamond inserted into the top, "No the question is Cody Allen Christian, will you allow me to take your hand in marriage and life?" I question him back, "Well if that's the question then...."

And that's when I snap back to reality, groaning I hear a perky voice squeaking at me, "Liv Liv, wake up! Today's the day of our debut show!" Squeaks a very excited Sophie Lynx. Stretching my arms out I ruggedly smack my hand on her face, so I can push her now squished face away from my ear, "Shhh, Sophie I was just about to get engaged to Cody Christian!" I grunt at her, she giggles at my displeasure and starts talking, or should I say yelling "Oh sorry honey cheeks, next time I'll ask Siri what you're dreaming about before waking you up!" Yes, I should say yelling. I then swing my legs around and slump upwards into a sitting position with my legs dangling over the edge of my queen-sized double.

Looking up at my wide awake best friend I see her all ready to go for a run, "What's the time Soph?" I ask, her eyes widen and she automatically starts gabbing off at me again, "Ohhh, yeah it's one-thirty, I got here at eleven but I didn't want to wake you up because I know you must be tired from waking up early for school, but Renee's here and said we should go for a run before we leave for the show at three." I just nod at her and she chucks me some three quarter length tights and a white muscle-tee, a bra and my underwear.

Shooing her out of the room I start to get changed, I throw on my outfit and my blue and grey Nikes. I then walk out of my bedroom and down the stairs to see Sophie stretching outside, when I reach the foyer I walk out of the two large doors and start stretching with Sophie.

---------===================================+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++_----------------------

Sophie and I arrived back about twelve minutes ago, after our run we both had a shower and took care of our skin and did all the hygiene stuff. Now we're both in her blue sports car driving over to Southsound, it's only two-thirty because we ran faster than we thought we would. Most of the models and people will get there at about five but the hall at the school has been put out of bounds so we were thinking about just chilling for a few hours, maybe look around the school and stuff.

Slowly we come to a stop on the school's field which is marked off for the fashion show parking, for later. Sophie and I both step out of the car simultaneously, pushing my shades over my eyes we both meet around at the front of her car. Looking around I notice two classes playing a game of touch rugby on the field, "Hey Soph we should go ask if we can join in," I say in a joking tone.

She giggles and nods her head, I raise my eyebrow at her but she just walks off towards them. Luckily we're both still wearing our running clothes, we decided it'd be nicer after three hours of wearing uncomfortable clothes to be able to just go home in sneakers and baggy tops.