Chapter 21 - Loving Ain't Easy

It's been two years now and finally I'm twenty...

Naw I'm just pulling your leg (;

Anyway, let the chapter commence!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As I hold hands with Reece a strange feeling causes my stomach to erupt. Not like when you're holding hands with your true love, but when someones full-on glaring at you. Perverts.

We both continue down the hallway, I take a glance at Reece to see he has his thinking face on. That can't be good. My eyes cast forwards again when I realise he's noticed me staring at him. Reece's low chuckle vibrates through his entire body and mine.

"Stare as much as you like, comes with couple privileges," Reece's words confuse me a bit, couple privileges? "What are these privileges?" I ask quizzically, are they like some sort of 'I'm allowed to touch you in public but no one is allowed to look,' type of thing? That's actually kind of disgusting...

"Staring, holding hands, threatening people who come near you, you know the obvious stuff like touching and doing the de-," I reach my small hand out and slap him up-side the head while rolling my eyes.

Boy's these days.

"Shut up you neanderthal," Reece feigns hurt while I latch onto my locker, I spin my lock dial four times and soon enough it clicks open. "Can you carry my English textbook and binder?" Reece nods and hauls the two books out of my grasp, finally, the extra weight is taken off and we're both able to go to class.  

We both start walking hand in hand to our first classes. Reece isn't in any of my classes which sucks a lot, because right now I'm pretty sure he's my only friend, also there's the fact that Amelia the conniving bitch is his sister and Liam the over-dramatic king of badness is his best friend. I'm kind of scared that I've ruined all of my friendships and also Reece's family relationship.

I can't believe I thought Amelia was my friend, she used to be so sweet. If anything I would have thought Nina would have been the dob me in, turns out Amelia was just a silent killer.

Or a silent Nina.

Upon feeling Reece's hand disappear, I turn to see that we're in front of his first class. "Bye Liv," Reece kisses my cheek and walks into his class. Sighing, I start to walk to my classroom.

I wonder what Liam's doing, I hope he's okay. I really don't want to lose him again, I just got him back. If I could I would fix this fucking puzzle and use glue to keep it there. Stupid brain, stupid Reece, stupid Liam, stupid heart, everything is just so fucking stupid. 

Especially yourself.

Okay, extra stupid subconscious, but you know I am pretty stupid, I haven't even finished any of my homework for over three days, when did my life become a musical?