Chapter 8 - Anger Issues Baby

Liam's POV (Surprise, Warning a lot of squaring)

Anger.

Anger was all I felt as I bombarded my way through the school, I can't believe the mother fucker of a fucking best friend! Although belief holds the word lie in it, the meaning was the total opposite, I should have faith in Reece, he is my best friend...But this I just couldn't, wouldn't believe.

I should have known she'd get stolen! She's gorgeous, heavenly and probably the nicest, sweetest, funniest, person I know. It would be unbelievable if someone didn't snatch her up sooner or later.

With those thoughts in my head, it fueled me on, storming towards the school's gym where I knew that mother-effing best friend would be, as I turned the corner I heard a soft scream, it sounded like an angel, sweet, soft, perfect, something I couldn't have, something I'd taint with crimson splatters of evilness, failure and darkness.

But I couldn't help myself, I slowly came to a stop, turning to come face to face with the intriguing, mysterious, new girl, something about her made me feel uncomfortable, her presence was murderous, her facade was what pulled me in, but I didn't want her, I wanted her.

"What!" Annoyance was laced all through my voice, she visibly flinched at the venom I spat at her, I softened a bit a this, but soon went back to my stone structure remembering what I was doing, "I just wanted to give your phone back," she whispers to me, I go to snatch it away from her but to no avail, she quickly pulls it away from me.

"Give it here," I say every word slowly, dabbing each word with poison, but you know what she does, of fucking course you know what she does...

She turns my phone on and enters in my pin, which is a bit weird that she knows my code but everything about her is strange, she then proceeds to click onto my photo album, flicking right up to the top photos, which I hardly look at because...

"Stop fucking obsessing over Lively, she's allowed to date who she wants! You should have been there when she was going through depression! You, you, you, fucking asshole, she needed you, and you didn't help her, you knew she was having a hard time yet you fucking ignored her!" I don't know if it's possible but even more, venom was stringed throughout her statement than what I'd ever said, also I don't know if it's possible to anger me even more but she did.

I swear my face is turning red from what she just said, "You fucking bitch, you don't know anything about Lively and I! And I didn't know she was hurting because she never talked to me, she ignored me not the other way around!" I screamed, my whole body shaking out of rage.

Who the fuck does she think she is, telling me this stuff like she knows it all, well sorry to say Hun but you fucking know shit!

Seething, I snatch my phone out of her hand, I pierce down at it to see bubbly little redhead, she always used to be able to calm me down, too bad she's not here right now.

"I don't see why you even care, it's not like she was anything to you," She says rather calmly, I snap my head up at her, my anger creeping back in, "She was my best friend, of course, she meant the world to me," I whisper in rage.

Guess what she did next, come on guess...

She had the right idea to smirk, her smirk tempted me so much, too much. "Well too bad she's not your best friend anymore," I stare at her with a giant scowl on my face.

That's it you bitch!

I stalk towards her, she stares up at me, I stare down at her...

I then walk around her making sure to bump shoulders as I pass, I stalk my way towards the front exit, just then I realise the massive crowd we've dragged in, nosy asses.