Chapter 17 - A Dream

"Baby, come give daddy a kiss," firm arms wrap around my petite, chubby frame. As daddy picks me up and twirls me around. Little giggles pour out of my tiny body, making a graceful smile plasters along daddies face.

I love it when daddy smiles, I love it when daddy cuddles me, puts me asleep, dresses me and most of all I love it when he and mummy play with me. He's been away for a bit, I think he's been staying at the warehouse. He also seems a lot more tired than usual. But, he's here now cuddling me and I love it!

I love him.

I can't imagine life without my daddy. We're going to live a long life together and one day he'll walk me down that aisle thingy, he'll be the bestest grandaddy ever. We'll always love each other and be there for each other.

Little did I know.

As my life flashes before my eyes, many fond memories and fearful memories paint the skies. It was a naive thought of mine, to think we'd be together forever. Heck, I thought I'd even make it to marriage. But, the truth is, I can't believe I even made it to seventeen!

Props to me.

It's true, I was and still am, a major daddy's girl. But, without a dad, what am I? I'd always dream that he'd come through my bedroom door, I always prayed he only left us not died. But, I had to face reality and realise that he's gone and never to return.

Never.

I've never had a panic attack that bad before, close but not to the extent that my hero returned and shouted pure abominate words to my face.

Have you ever just want to scream and scream and scream, till your body is floating in bliss? Have you ever been so misunderstood that you look for happiness in the darkest cracks? Not in the term where you'd go to drugs and alcohol, for an escape. No, you go further till there's a knife in one hand and a body glazed over with crimson liquid. I have.

I have.

//\\//\\//\\\//\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\///\\\///\\\///\\

Liam (POV)

Did I just see that?

Did that really just happen?

As I stare down at the golden girl I once knew, lying motionless against the rows of lockers, my heart rips at my chest. Taking delicate steps towards the breathless corpse, I start to notice blood spewing from her already red hair. This made me gallop towards her.

"Livvy! Wake up, please. Don't die." I scream at her, my hand placed against the back of her head where the crack is, my knees are firmly placed on the ground and my other hand wrapped around her small waist.

"Someone help! HELP!" My lungs start to burn as I non-stop scream for help. Soon enough students wander out of their classes, curiosity gracing their stupid face's. Many of their eye's catch on the barely alive girl in my hands, "HELP, DON'T JUST STAND THERE. CALL SOMEONE YOU POT-HEADS!" I scream in rage, hot tears dragging down my face. She's not allowed to die, I'm not letting her!

Don't die Livvy, I repeat in my head as I brush her ginger hair out of her face. She's so beautiful, even if she's half dead. I don't want her to die. "CALL THE FUCKING HOSPITAL YOU FUCK BRAINS!" I yell in a strong voice, still caressing her hair. Suddenly, Reece and Chris, race towards me in panic.

"Oh my god!" Chris says in exasperation, Reece's face is covered in tears, why is he crying? "Move, let me hold my girlfriend!" Reece yells at me while throwing his body next to hers, I just growl at his statement. "Dude, she is not your girlfriend and I'm closer to her so go fuck a nun," I say breathlessly.