Chapter 6 - Hideout

( A/N IF you ever see the name Reagann, it's actually meant to be Chris, I changed it and I probably missed a few.)

The rest of the day flew by in a breeze I just had one last class to attend too, which happens to be science, chemistry.

As I walk into the classroom I see a clump of empty chairs, no one seemed to be here yet apart from a group of people in the back row, two girls and three boys were all chit-chatting, I just walk into the middle of the room and eye up each seat, seeing as I get to choose because nobody is basically here apart from the group of an ignorant looking group in the back.

"Oi, Everlie back here," I hear a female voice call out, I slowly turn around and see Riley, Nina, Liam, Chris and Leo or Theodore, "Oh hey guys," I greet, Nina just scowls at me, what got into her pants?

"Hey Ever," Leo/Theodore says, "Is it alright if I call you that? Or would you prefer Sexy?" The twin asks with a smirk, "Only if you want to babe," I wink at the doppelganger, Liam just rolls his eyes and states "Don't edge him on Everlie, and Leo don't call her that it's just rude," I just raise an eyebrow at him which turns into a snicker, "And you would know all about that wouldn't you?"

He smirks and then of course Nina or Ms I-Don't-Know-Anything-About-My-Boy-Friend-I'm-Just-Here-For-Popularity butts in, "Hey Emma don't be so bitchy, you're really tempting me to rip your ugly face-off," She scowls, even more, no idea how but it happened, "Hey Naomi, shut the fuck up," I threat getting her name wrong on purpose, I then turn to Chris and give him a simple nod of acknowledgment and sit down next to him, I've never heard him talk before.

"Hi, I'm Everlie but you can call me Ever, Lee, or Ev," I gesture my hand out for him which he takes and replies with, "I know, the names Chris," I could barely hear him because he was whispering, his voice sounds sweet and melodic, maybe he can sing? "Tell me something about you," I ask, I have no idea why I'm really talking to him but I guess he just looks lonely.

"Uh, why do you care?" He questions with his eyes darting to the floor almost shyly, "I uh just thought you looked lonely, I mean once when I was younger I didn't have any friends and it was horrible I guess I just didn't want you to feel that way," I say looking down with crimson splatters on my cheeks.

He grins at me and pushes his thick-rimmed glasses up the bridge of his nose, "I'm not lonely, I just don't like talking that much, but I could never imagine a person so bold and confident like you, not having any friends," He states to me, "Haha, well believe it," I say before a finger pokes me in the cheek, I turn to see Leo's finger connected on my face.

"What?" I ask slapping his hand away, "You're pretty," I blush and raise an eyebrow at his forwardness, "Your point is?" He just smirks at me and says, "What're you doing with Reece then?" I just stare at him in confusion, "Nothing, I just met him at lunch," I say.

"Then why are you single?" He asks, I just start to feel awkward, "Cause guys don't seem to like me," I say the truth in all my words, I'm actually rather insecure, nobody really knows because I act so confident but really I'm just hiding the fact that I'm actually disappointed in myself, I just don't know why.

"Then why are you so happy all the time?" He raises an eyebrow and smirks, "Because happiness is all I have," I say but the bell rings right before he can respond to my answer, he just looks at me confused.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa--------------

Finally, the bell rings and I get straight out of my seat, speed walking away from my new friends and Nina at the speed of light, I rush straight towards my car remembering that I have to get home before Leo questions me on what I meant by 'Happiness is all I have, I can tell you now that, that conversation would be awkward especially because it involves my Dad.