Chapter 4 - Commencing Plan C

After a thirty-five minute ride on the death bringer, I was well ready for a nice cool ice chocolate drink. I swiftly park the grimreapers invention for a thrilling death in a white marked space and jump off with finesse and style, haha no more like I scramble off and end up slamming straight into a brick wall.

Except brick walls don't have arms, or legs, or wear clothes...

No instead of staring up at a red, stone-cold, brick wall, I stare straight up into two oceanic orbs, a very well defined nose and jaw, lump pink lips, two structured eyebrows and a clump of luscious, dishevelled, chocolate coloured hair. Talk about God status!

"Uhm...Sorry," I murmur, looking down at the stone path so Mr Model couldn't see that bright pink tainting my already rosy red cheeks.

"No need for apologising, it was my fault." A husky voice says, I could feel my cheeks burning, even more, I don't really know if that's possible though. I start to play with my fingers not knowing what to say next, I hear a soft chuckle making me throw my head up to see what he was laughing at.

"So what's your name pretty face?" He questions.

"That's personal information, I'm going to have to see an I.D first because you never know who you can trust and who you can't, but hopefully I can trust you because damn you are hot, not just any hot but Greek God hot, sexy even." I rush out, then I just stare back at him waiting for a reply when suddenly what I said dawns on me, forcing my whole body to burn with embarrassment, but he just chuckles again a smirk forming on his gorgeous face.

"Well my name is Reece Posey, I'm eighteen years old and I got to Southsound High school," Reece states with a truthful look in his eyes, I then decide that I can trust him with a little information, "Well it's nice to meet you Reece, the names Lively, Lively Adams. I'm 17 years old and I go to Armen High."

AN 07.09.2021 - Literally who introduces themself that way

He just smiles and grabs a paper pad and pen out of his pocket, I look at him with an eyebrow arched in confusion, once he's finished scribbling on the paper he hands it to me and I stare down at it with a perplexed look on my face and it reads.

'Text me sunshine 023 XXX XXX - Reece Posey The guy you called a brick wall'   It reads, after reading it I blush when I realise I said all that stuff about him out loud, I murmur a little 'Thank You' and he just nods and walks off, I end up walking towards the little mountain view side cafe, The Groove is located on the side of a hill it's theme is a magical forest and to say it was beautiful was an understatement, it was the most gorgeous, extravagant, comfy, magnificent place ever and I was pretty well known there, mainly because me a Sophie come here every Monday, Tuesday and Thursday, sometimes on the weekend too.

Thinking about Sophie I then realise what I came here for and fumble around on my phone to check the time, and it read 2:14 pm.

Agh Shit.

I quickly make a dash for it inside, looking around the fire lit place I check to see if Sophie is still here and she is, but when I look at her I see a devious smirk taped to her flawless face making me shrink back in fear of what she's planning to do to me.

"Sophie, listen I'm really sorry for being late, mum took my car and Nick took mums so I was left with the motorcycle, but then I crashed it into the garage door and stuff, then when I got here I accidentally banged into a really hot guy, and we talked and...And...And," She then proceeded to stop me by placing a hand over my mouth, her smirk still brewing on her face, ' I know," is all she says before taking her slim hand off of my mouth, "You know?" I query, "Yup, well not the first bit but the bit about how you bumped into the super hot guy," she says the smirk still intact.

I stare at her with fear lacing my eyes, "Then what's with the smirk?" I ask her trying to pry answers out of her, "I saw him give you his number and you blushing like a schoolgirl," Sophie states with a look of interest on her face, matching up with the little smirk, "Oh yeah he did, I was not blushing it was the wind and also I am a schoolgirl, "I say glaring at her but she just smirks again.

Ugh.

"Mhmm, whatever..." She mimics, "Livvy's got a crush, spill," Sophie orders with determination entering her face, "Okay no I don't, but alright.  His name is Reece he's 18 goes to Southsound high school and yeah that's all I know, apart from the obvious fact that he's hot," I notify and she squeals, "Oh Livvy, you're so lucky!"

"So anyway what did you want to talk about?" I was changing the subject, the second I remind her she instantly replies with, "Oh yes! I have a plan on how to reunite you with Liam! Do you want to know?" I just nod in reply,

 "Well I have named this Plan C, so to start with we need to give you a makeover, not because you're not pretty, because believe me, darling you're better than pretty, anyway I give you a makeover so you won't be recognised by Liam, then we enter you into his school so you can mingle and get to know him better, eventually you two will be best friends again. You just have to be careful with what to say so you don't lead any suspicion,  but because you and Liam become so close when you go to show him that you're actually Lively not the cute preppy girl I'm going to make you into he'll be able to accept it," Sophie says in one big breath.

 There are a lot of flaws in that plan like how in hell am I meant to get my mum on this plan, and how is make-up going to make it as if I was wearing a mask? But it's the only plan I have and it could go terribly wrong but to be honest what's life without a bit of spice? 

AN 07.09.2021 - What's the point of the mask? v-v

"Sounds interesting..."

"I'm in!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As I'm heading home on the motorcycle I rethink Sophie and I's plan, I realise how horrible this could turn up, oh shit this is going to be worse than a clown trying to take over the world with an army of turtles. (A/N Little did we know....)

AN 07/09/2021- No you guys don't understand, I quite literally predicted the clown thing that happened in 2015 or whatever.

Oh god, I think Sophie's rubbing off on me.

I slowly make my way into our long stone path driveway to see both that cars are parked where they should be meaning Nick and my mother are home, meaning that I have to tell mum about my crazy best friends plan while hoping she helps out.

"I'm home," I sing out, I walk into the large seating area and see my lovely mother sitting on the bay window, "Mum I have something to tell you."

She turns her head to me and nods telling me to carry on, and I do I tell her the whole entire plan without missing a detail.

"So are you in?"

And at that moment I felt the nerves being taken away.

"Of course I'll help."

But to be replaced by a batch of fresh nerves.

Plan C is a go.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*******************~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~***************~~~~~~~~~

Amanda Seyfried AKA Mariah Bently.

How did you like it????????????????????????????????

Plan C is a go.

- L.R