Epilogue

"Please could everyone fasten their seatbelts, we will be landing in Brisbane in ten minutes. hope you enjoyed your flight on Air Paris, please come again."

Almost there Liv, you're almost home. I've been stuck on this plane for over eight hours and I'm starting to get cramps in my entire body. You're probably wondering how my life has been.

Well, I turn twenty-two in a few months, yes, I spent almost four years in Europe. As I left you off I was on my way to Marseille, I originally was going to stay in France for a few years but I was scouted for a University in Germany, so I spent two years there studying in acting and modelling, Sophie was going to join me but she decided it wasn't what she wanted to do.

I'm officially a Victoria's Secret Angel Model, also an actor. 

Suddenly, the plane jolts up and down pulling me out of my dreamlike state. A few moments later we're landed and waiting for everyone to get off the plane. Sighing in content, I take a deep breath of Australia's dusty air.

Eek, I'm back baby! 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Knock, knock.

My small hand echo's on the wooden doors of my mother's house. Soon enough the door is ripped open, a gasp being the first thing to greet me. My mother's hands fly up to her mouth as tears find their way down her cheeks.

"Lively..." I hear her whisper out. I give her a small smile, approaching her slowly. "Mum..." I mock back. Immediately, her arms yank me into a tight embrace, tears of her's and my own stain our tops.

"Mum...I'd love to hug you all day but it's kind of chilly out here." Her arms fall down as she bounces back inside, with me in toe. My mum doesn't look a day over thirty, she's so gorgeous. "Children! We have a guest." Children?

"Mum, you interrupted me watching re-runs of Teen Wolf!" I hear a very familiar voice yell at mum. Slowly, I round the corner of the kitchen to see Renee staring at me with wide eyes. "LIVELY TERESA ADAMS WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN!" Startled, I jump back from her. But it's useless, she just leeches onto me in a very warm and tight hug.

"Renee...I...Can't...Breathe." I gasp at her, sheepishly she pulls away and gives me a tight smile. Taking in a deep breath, Renee starts firing questions at me. "Renee, all will be revealed. I need to call a few people," She grunts in annoyance as I reach into my bag and text a few people to come over.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The clock read seven-forty-seven, I was lying in my bedroom unpacking everything I had brought with me when a doorbell chime went off. Grunting, I tumbled down the stairs, not literally, and answered the door.

Four big, bright, blue eyes poured into my view, along with two heads of blonde hair. "Mariah...Sophie...." I whisper out, but before I'm able to let them inside I'm tackled to the ground, two chirpy blondes attacking me.

"OH MY GOD, WE MISSED YOU SO FUCKING MUCH, HOW DARE YOU LEAVE US!" Grunting, I push them off. "Guys, I'll explain everything soon. Just wait." I tell them. Tears escape their eyes as we all walk to the living room chatting about their lives.

---------

"Uni's been great so far, I recently just go-" A bell twinkles through the house and I smile at her, "Hold that thought," I get up to go answer the door.

Swinging the door open I'm greeted by an ex-best friend, ex-boyfriend, Nina, Chris and Li-Nope, no Liam.

Blank faces stare at me, my heart in my ears as they just stare at me. Oh gosh. "Come in?" I try to ease the tension, but regardless they just stare for a good thirty seconds.