Chapter 9 - Keep Dreaming Sunshine

"Hurry up Renee!" 

"Hold still then!"

"But it hurts!"

THWACK

"What was that for!"

"Just stay still!"

"Hmph," I mutter out, I hate getting my eyebrows done, I mean who does? A.) It hurts and B.) It takes forever! No, I'm not being impatient we've been here for fifteen minutes, I usually take five!

"All done," Renee claps her hands together and takes in my full appearance,  "You look gorgeous little one," she coos,  "I'm taller than you," I huff, she just rolls her eyes and walks into the bathroom to clean up, just then I hear a melodic chime coming from downstairs, my eyes brighten up when I hear the chiming.

I quickly stand up and grab my mini pre-packed handbag, "Bye sis," I squeal as I run down the stairs into the foyer, I pull open the two gigantic doors to see two deep chocolate orbs, but Reece's eyes are blue...

I then glimpse at the impostor's face, my eyes travel over this defined chin, stubble peeks out of this jaw. His jaw is so chiselled and protuberant, I let my eyes scan over his plump pink lips that are slightly open, I then wander over his nose watching all the curves and creases, floating up to his hair, a thick layer of dishevelled brown curls lay upon his head, "Liam?"

I take in his whole face watching as he gapes at my attire,  "Why are you here?" I snap, he just flinches at my sudden mood change, "Well are you going to answer me or just stand there?" I push again.

"Uh, um well I-" He stutters, "Cut to the chase," I say yet again spitting venom at his beautiful face, "Is it a crime that I just wanted to see you?" I just laugh humorously at him, "Of fucking course it is!" I say throwing poison at him, "What are you actually here for and don't tell me you got lost!" I screech now well past just being annoyed.

"Fine, can I come in?" He mutters, "No," I state almost instantly, he just pushes past me and walks over to the kitchen, grunting and waving my hands in the air I follow him. "Explain," I say, he whips his body around to face me, "You can't go on that date!" He screams, I just narrow my eyes at him and question, "Why not?" He grunts and stalks towards me.

"Because," I take a step back and snarl at him, "That's not a proper answer," I snap, "Because you're my best friend and I won't allow you to get a broken heart from my other best friend, 'cause last time I checked it's weird for my two best friends to date," he grunts out, I stare back at him in shock.

He can not after all this time say that we're still best friends!

He can't because it's not true!!!

"Do best friends ignore one another? Do they stop them from dating? Do they make fun of each other's disorders? Do they ignore them when they know I had depression? Do they stop hanging out with them cause they're a girl? Tell me, Liam do they?" As I scream out my heart I feel tears prick my electric blue eyes, "Do they?" I whisper, Liam just bows his head in disgrace, "No," he mutters.

"No? no, is that all I get?"  I pause for effect looking right into his mud pools, "Liam you can't just turn up after nine years saying that I'm still your best friend, cause it's not true," regret forms in his eyes as if he was testing the waters, seeing if I would accept his idea of what a best friend is, but I'm pretty sure a best friend is none of the things he is.

"Liv listen to me..." I shake my head, no. "Why should I?" Liam just growls at me and slaps his hand on my mouth, "Listen," He orders, I shake my head, okay and he removes his hand from my mouth. Biting my lip I tell him to continue, "Okay so let's start from the day you left, " I just shake my head and go to say something but his eyes stop me.

"We were about seven? so ten years ago when you'd left I was over the moon, I was so happy that I'd finally be able to find guy friends and stuff so the day before you left I told you that I hated you and wished you left ages ago, I know it was mean but all my friends were saying shit about girls so I'd thought it'd be normal but seeing you crying that day tore me apart, I felt so guilty but then a year later when you came to visit I was so excited but I didn't realise that when I would see you'd look like a zombie," pausing there for effect I slap him along the face, "Dude not cool," I laugh.

"ANYWAY, I just wanted to tell you I'm sorry and to let you know that I'm still your best friend no matter what," I just blink at him in surprise, "Oh Liam..."

That's what I imagined when I open the door but instead, it was just Reece, the brick wall I bumped into a couple of days ago, smiling I say a little 'Hi' making his smile stretch into a full-blown grin showing off his milk-white teeth, "Hey shortcake," he greets, I scowl at him making him chuckle, "Shall we go?" 

"We, shall."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Peyton List AKA Annabel Halls

Hello, Yay a mini chapter.

Don't ask why I made this I just thought It'd tease you a bit. That sounded wrong...

But yeah I made this cause I want you guys to get the idea about what Lively has been through, she looks like a happy go lucky girl with an amazingly rich mother, but everyone has there sacrets so please no hate on how Lively is just being a 'slut' or anything, cause she' had it hard *-*

Anyway that's enough seriousness, ohhhhhhhhhhh also I'd like to give a shout out to @Imaprettypotato people like this potato I know of, are what keeps me writing, and I am only young so sowwy about that bad spelling and grammar.

-L.R