Chapter 3 - I'm so Outfit

Slowly as I uncurl myself from my white bedspread a rush of cool air attacks my bare arms and legs, it's kinda sad that summers leaving so soon and we'll be starting school in just 3 days...Depressing!

Hey Liv, I just had an amazing idea of how to get Liam Davidson to be involved with you !!! Sophie x

As I read through her text I feel myself cringe at her use of words.

Soph the only boy I want in my pants is Zac Efron, now don't use such vulgar language when talking about Liam you perverted arse. Liv xx

You know it, babe. ;) - Soph xx

This girl sometimes, a muffled chuckle escapes my lips as her reply rings in my head.

Anyway, I'm going to town, so meet at the Grove? - Liv x

The Grove is a little coffee shop just out of town Sophie and I would always go there after school, it was like our little place. And not to mention but I might have the tiniest obsession with their amazing ice chocolates.

Yeah sure, meet u there in a few- Soph xx

I place my phone on the counter by the fridge and pull out a water bottle from the small white freezer, yeah I know I was in my room a second ago but the fridge I swear has a magical gravitational pull towards it!

As I head back to my room I tell to my lovely, amazing, beautiful mother "Can I take the car? Cause I'm going to town to see Sophie!" And then she replied by telling me to piss off, well maybe not in that exact way, oh how lovely.

I crept into my walk-in wardrobe and pulled out a cute little outfit, which consisted of, a crisp white V-neck, gray-blue ripped skinny jeans, my school 2015 navy blue and white year twelve varsity type jacket, and my good old navy blue vans. You see I have a very intricate style, meaning everything must be colour coordinated, specific style, and must match my emotion. Shut up. I know it's weird, I'll now show you what my stink eye looks like if you don't stop with the faces.

As I check what I looked like in my wall-length mirror, I think it's safe to say it's definitely outFit, haha do you get it??? Out fit! Like on fleek? No okay...I'm not funny. (AN 7.9.21 - you in fact were not funny :D) 

It's kinda bad when you have to explain your puns...My life literally.

I speed walk out of my room to the foyer and look at the owl designed clock perched on the wall... Haha, I made another pun. Reading over it the intricate numbers on the clock say it's about one-thirty, oh god she'll think I've been killed by a cow or even worse raped by a sheep!!! Oh no better hurry, I quickly check to see if I had the car keys but they're gone so is my mum and the car...

Agh shit!

That means I have to ride the motorbike!

Oh no, I quickly grab the keys to the death machine and scramble out of the rather large mini-mansion, remembering to lock the door before I leave.

I slowly walk into the garage, rolling the doorknob around to open the rather creepy, squeaky door, I instantly spot my soon to be murderer, which used to be my dad's. He would always take me for rides.

Until that day.

Pushing aside the little bit of emotion welling up in my eyes I grab my dad's old leather jacket and helmet out of the bikes compartment, throwing them on I slide my butt into the seat, I ever so slowly slide the keys in the ignition, making the bike roar to life like an actual lion, I squeak the bike backwards and then suddenly... BANG.

I crash straight into the garage door sending me flying forward, "Ow," I groan sitting myself back up and slowly pressing the door's automatic door opener thingy, and the door screeches up so I can see blue sky.

I then try again to slip out of the garage put down my driveway then onto the road in success, feeling the wind wiping my hair around I feel at home, like a part of me has just returned to its rightful owner.
-~~~~~~~~~•~•~•~•~•|•~•~•|•.•,•,•,•

Hola, how's it? I really couldn't care less. I swear I try to be funny and I just end up giving myself a cringe attack  (AN 07.09.2021 HAHAHAH really? Is it because you tried too hard?)

Laters kids, even though the majority of you are probably older than me.

-L.R