Chapter 22 - Stranger

Doubt, doubt, and worry. That's all I seem to be as of recently. Does this dress make my hips look too wide? I'm pathetic, Reece probably asked me on this dinner date so he could break up with me. Why did Amelia turn out to be so conniving? Or is it just me? No, she's definitely a conniving little arse, but why was she like this to me? What did I do to her? 

We'll never know...

I refuse to tell anyone about the meet the parents' dinner date I just went on. Turns out Amelia decided it'd be great to arrive home during her mother yelling at Reece for bringing a slut into her household. It didn't take her a second after I walked through the doors of her house for her to start yelling at Reece.

"Liv, please baby. Listen. I didn't know why she acted like that," Reece whines at me, as the hot tears brimming in my eyes. You know how I said Amelia came home the second her mother was raging about how I'm a slut and all that stuff? Well, what she did was worse.

Amelia, the sick bastard of an ex-best friend, thought it was a great idea to record the entire thing and post it on the internet, what's worse is that she put in the captions 'Behind the girl who brags about her boyfriend, there is another with a video to prove otherwise' To say I was pissed is an understatement, I am totally, and utterly, furious.

"Reece baby, maybe it's because she fucking hates me!" I yell also mimicking his words. Sighing, he runs his free hand through his black hair. "Liv, I'm sorry. Seriously," Sorry? He let her post the video! He let his freaking mother bully me, without knowing me!

"You're sorry?" I chuckle darkly, "No Reece if you actually gave a fuck about what just happened then it wouldn't have happened!" In realisation Reece continues driving me home, "That's why I'm sorry! I realise now what happened, and I'm sorry that I didn't stop them." He basically cries at me, pathetic.

"Reece, your sad excuse of a mother just verbally bullied me, all because she saw a picture of me in a fucking underwear catalogue! Did you ever think to tell your parents I work as a model? Then all of a sudden your sister, whom you said wasn't coming home till next Friday, appears and films the entire thing!

Guess what?! You didn't stop her from posting that stupid video! Have you ever seen the caption? Reece, tell me one good reason why I shouldn't break up with you," Guilty, Reece stares out the window as the car flies along the street.

He sighs and parks the car outside my house, "Lively, I know tonight didn't go so well-" I scoff at his 'so well', "but! It was a mistake, I won't let it happen again," Shaking my head I give him the finger, "It's not a mistake, it was a fucking ignorant moment, you know the saying once you've fucked me over once you're dead to me?" He nods his head slowly.

"Well, you've fucked me over right now, and now you are dead to me," I say the last words with strength, I don't even give him time to answer before I'm slamming the door to his expensive car shut and strutting into my front gates.

As soon as I'm able to reach the door of my house, hot waterfalls crash over my cheeks. I quickly rush up the stairs in the foyer to my larger than normal bedroom. He fucked me over and let his sister and mother fuck me over, his sister more than once.

How? Why me? What did I do to deserve a year like this? Why just why?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Happy time! Okay, so recently I've decided to go back to school. It's been about a week since that little video was leaked and since Reece and I broke up. When my manager saw the video, she went ballistic, she's pulled me out of school for about a week now making me do more and more work, I've so far been to Bali, Paris, Brazil and Canada for all these fashion shows and clinics. I'm pretty tired and worn out but tomorrow I have to go to school.