Chapter 21 - A year later

Jake walked along the hallway of the Grand Council towards a room where the yearly meeting is held for all dragons to discuss current events in the magical world. He was quiet and strolled behind Lao Shi and Fu Dog who were following a little fairy towards the meeting room. This was the first time Jake was excited to go to the annual meeting, because this would be the first time he would be able to see Eden after he left her in Scandinavia almost over a year ago. In just over 12 months of Eden living with the Nordic Dragons she had gained a reputation for being feared by the Huntsclan; she signal handedly took on and defeated hundreds of huntsmen while saving a rare mushroom headed moose calf. News spread of what she did without having barely any training, she said that she didn't even knew what the Huntsclan was until then, but she said that she was more thankful that Leaf was hogging the bathroom so that's why she went into the forest; stumbling upon the kidnapping while looking for a good place to 'answer nature's call'.
Lao Shi opened up the doors to the meeting room and the fairy gestured to them to freely roam around the room and socialise due to the meeting not starting for awhile.

Lao Shi: looking at Jake
I'm going to speak with the Korean Dragon for a second, Jake don't do anything. Fu Dog?

Fu Dog took his chance to run over towards the snack table while Lao Shi was talking to Jake, Lao Shi sighed and walked away from Jake while mumbling things to himself in Chinese. A tap on Jake's shoulder startled him, but he soon became calm once he realised who it was.

Jake: pulling Eden into a hug
EDEN!

Eden: awkwardly patting Jake on the shoulder
Ha, ha... Nice to see you too. Um can you please let me go?

Jake: letting her go and smiling
Sorry! I just missed you so much! Trixie, Spud and Haley have been wanting to see you! Wait, your accent! It's not a try hard American or casual Aussie!

Eden: blushing with happiness
I know right! It's kind of an awkward Swedish one because of all the videos I shoot which Christa, but I think it's just so beautiful and makes me feel like I have awoken apart of heritage.

Jake: smirking
At least you sound better and easier to understand than you were in an Aussie accent!

Eden: giggling and using an Aussie accent
You crack me up mate! I didn't sound like a bogan that lost a packet of lollies in the servo thunder box and then went to maccas while waggin'.

Jake stared at Eden with widen confused eyes, he did understand a thing; what was a bogan? What was everything else she said? Jake then noticed Fred standing behind her trying to hold in his laughter but also battling his anger from what Eden just said.

Fred: clearing his head and scolding Eden
Why are you talking like that towards the land you were born in!?!

Eden: sticking with the Aussie accent
Cause mate, I had no idea that livin' up north was like livin' in an esky! And don't even get me started on the tucker!

Fred: rubbing his eyebrows
I'm out of here, you both are driving me crazy, if you need me I will be far far away from you, like in woop woop.

Eden: going back into her semi Swedish accent
That's one thing I miss, the Australian attitude.

Fred: walking away and lifting his arm in the are
Good ol' Strayla!

Eden giggled and looked up at Jake who was even more confused as ever, an announcement over the speakers telling everyone to take their seats snapped him out of his daze. They both made their way over towards a seemingly endless hovering table that shimmered in a monotoned assortment of greens and watched everyone take their seats, waiting for the meeting to commence. As Eden glanced over at Jake and everything around her she felt so much thanks towards him, after all he is the one that saved her that fate filled night, gave her the ability to be a dragon and got her to the one place in the world she so desperately wanted; she was forever in his debt.

==================================================================================

AND......
IT'S FINISHED!
Kinda sad tho,
But long over due!

Sorry if the Aussie slang I used is odd, I personally don't use that much slang in my life, so I had to ask my friends to help me out with this XD <--- lol Aussie who doesn't speak Oz (quoted from one of my best friends, spoiler alert they were originally from England! BUSTED! Love ya)

Thank you for reading!

~BlueTimeFly