Chapter 17 - An akward awakening, with cookies

Eden began to stir in the bed she was resting in, the sound of chewing made her frown as her eyes slowly pride open; she tossed over to the side where the noise was coming from and locked her sky blue eyes on a pair of amber eyes. Fenrir didn't brake eye contact with her as he slowly lowered down his mug of hot chocolate and half eaten biscuit, he rested both his hands in his lap and intensely studied Eden's mortified face while he sat with perfect posture; Eden refused to move or talk, so she stayed sitting up in the bed with an open mouth. Fenrir was captivated by Eden's illuminating blue eyes and beautiful facial bone structure, he titled his head to side to side cause his white golden tipped hair to cover his eyes. He slowly leaned in and reached his hand out towards Eden, she flinched back and sent him a disgusted glare; Fenrir reached down towards the plate and picked up a biscuit, suddenly shoving it into Eden's mouth. He reached his hand back towards Eden again while she was distracted with the baked good and tucked a loose hair behind her ear, he smirked with satisfaction and leaned back into his chair picking up a pencil and sketchbook. Eden violently blushed while the biscuit was sticking out of her mouth, Fenrir noticed the blush and smiled with a nod before returning back to the sketchbook. Eden continued to sit there with the biscuit half in her mouth, but glanced down at what the mysterious boy was doing. 

Eden: pulling the biscuit out of her mouth from amazement
It looks just like a photo...

Fenrir continued to draw Eden and then stopped, gently placing down the pencil and lifting up the drawing with a faint smile on his face. The sketch was intensely detailed and seemed like it was far too advanced for someone to accomplish in that amount of time. Fenrir placed down the sketchbook and leaned in closer to Eden, lifting up the hand that had the biscuit in it and pushed it back into her mouth; Eden was confused by his actions, but she allowed him to do it as he didn't seem like a threat. He stood up and slipped onto the bed, sitting with crossed legs directly across from Eden, she smiled at him while still holding the biscuit in her mouth. He put both his hands on Eden's arms and held them still while leaning in; Eden tried to squirm away, but went completely still from shock as she felt his breath bouncing off her face. Eden locked eyes with the silent boy with their faces only a thumbs with away from each other, his mouth was now covering the other half of the biscuit, but was only a hair's width away from touching lips with Eden. Even tho they both were in such a close proximity of each other they didn't feel awkward or space invaded, but rather enjoyed each others company and got lost in each other's eyes; they both truly believed in that moment that eyes were the window to the soul and that words should be rendered useless more often. The door opened and there stood Leaf smirking while leaning up against the doorframe, Fenrir glanced his eyes over towards the distributive Dane.

Leaf: pumping his arm in the air
Go get some Fenrir!

Fenrir fixed his eyes back on Eden, her eyes where swimming with confusion, trust and a growing anger; he released her arms, but placed his left hand at the back of her head to support it.

Crunch!

Fenrir pulled his head and hand away from Eden while chewed on his half of the biscuit that he broke off, leaving Eden with an equal amount of the biscuit in her mouth. He wiped the back of his hand against his mouth and stood up, nodding at Leaf on the way out of the room. Eden sat there in utter confusion and pulled the drenched piece of biscuit out of her mouth, looking over at Leaf.

Eden: placing the halved biscuit on the plate
Who was that?

Leaf: falling on the floor and laughing
He didn't tell you anything!?! That fantastic little mute!

Eden: shocked
He's a mute!?!

Leaf: sitting in the doorway wiping away a tear
Fenrir is a mute, that's most likely why, you know, he didn't say anything! .... But he could have at least wrote it down for you.

Eden: looking at the sketch
And it's normal for him to watch people sleep, shove biscuits in their moves, do amazing sketches of them and then sit there sharing the same biscuit a hair's width away from their mouth!?!

Leaf: standing up
This is the first time that I know of, but it's Fenrir we're talking about, the Icelandic Dragon has weird methods for things.

Eden: rubbing her neck
He is a dragon too... (Frowning) Are you?

Leaf: leaning up against the doorframe with one hand
Quick little spoiler alert, everyone under this roof right now is one... But yes, I am, I'm the Danish Dragon.

Eden: mocking expression
Oh, your that dude Asta wants to kill, yep... I. Can. See. Why.

Leaf: smirking
She adores me!

Eden: grinning
That's what you think!

Leaf: walking out of the room
Come if you want to see everyone... And little Mr. Cookie kisser