Chapter 7 - Exotic Eden

*Knock, knock*

Trixie: yelling at the door
Yo! Anyone home? Jakey I know your in there, it's Sunday and 11:29 am!

Spud:
Trixie calm down. Jake might be out with his family?

Trixie:
Ahh... Spud? He told use that everyone is out shopping and at an appointment today, why would he do that compared to figuring out this mystery, hmmm?

Spud: pointing his finger in the air
Oh yeah. It's just him and the new girl.

The door suddenly swung open, reviling Eden's shoulder length light strawberry blond hair and blue eyes.

Eden: looking at them both and smiling
Actually, my name is Eden. Sorry, I just had to make sure I wasn't gonna open the door to criminals.

Trixie: shocked
Wait! You were listening in onto our conversation!?!

Eden: looking down
I'm truly sorry. I didn't know your voices or appearances, so I just had to wait for a sign that indicated that it was you both.

Spud: walking in
It's cool. Trix is just a big drama mama.

Trixie: yelling at Spud and walking in
SPUD!

Eden: pointing up stairs
Jake is really tired. He has missed out on a lot of sleep recently. Can you guys wake him up? (she blushed) It's rather an awkward experience waking someone up you when you don't know them very well.

Spud and Trixie both looked at each other and grinned, then looking back at Eden and grinned even stronger.

Eden: looking away awkwardly
Wow. Hehe, creepy grinning and in unison. Do you guys practice that? Hehe (nervous laugh)

Trixie: grabbing Eden's hand
Oh don't worry! Mama Trixie knows how to fix this!

Trixie dragged Eden up the staircase, being closely followed by Spud. They walked through the hallway and stood outside Jake's room. Spud slowly opened up Jake's room, checking to see if he was asleep. Trixie released Eden's hand and the both of them stood behind her.
3
2
1
Spud and Trixie shoved Eden through the doorframe, making her slightly airborn, flying through Jake's room and strait towards his bed where he was asleep. Eden braced herself for impact. BANG! She landed across Jake's stomach. He woke up screaming in pure pain and sudden shock. A few seconds after he realised what happened, he sat up and saw Eden unconscious lying horizontally across where his stomach was, her face up against the wall and her knees on the floor. Jake turned his head and saw Spud and Trixie creeping away from the door, acting like they were never there. He sat there puzzled, trying to mentally comprehend what just happened.

...

Jake: yelling at Spud and Trixie in the living room
WHY DID YOU THROW HER AT ME!?!

Trixie: standing up from the couch
She was embarressed to wake you up herself. Jakey, do you know what that means?

Spud:
She is a polite girl who respects people's privacy.

Trixie: yelling at Spud
SPUD!

Jake: rubbing the back of his head
Trix, she doesn't like me like that. Besides you know I have a thing with Rose. I'm not the kinda guy who goes for every pretty girl he sees.

Trixie and Spud: in unison and smirking
You think she's pretty?

Jake: blushing
Yeah! I'm mean... GAHHH! ... Oh man!

Trixie and Spud grinning at each other in unison.

Jake: creeped out
You both need to get this unison problem fixed.
Oh wait? Spud did you bring your laptop?

Spud: getting his laptop
Got it! Doesn't Eden need to be down here?

Jake: frustrated
She can't. Cause she is currently unconscious lying in my bed!

Spud: typing on the laptop
Right, that was Trix's fault!

Trixie: yelling at Spud
SPUD! YOU BACK STA--

Jake: looking at the laptop
Not now Trixie. Spud search up missing people from Florida.

Trixie:
She's from Florida? I guess that explains her glowing tan.

Spud: looking at Jake and Trixie
Nope, there is no missing people in Florida with the name Eden.

Jake: worried
Try in all of American.

Trixie:
Why so worried Jakey, it's not like she is from another country. Maybe she was afraid to say which state she was really from.

Jake:
When we first meet, she didn't know she was in New York. She freaked and then said she was from Florida, but also said something about Canada I think. Last night she was talking about her brothers and said that Baz was short Sebastian in Florida, but also said Auss-- then Florida?

Spud:
I found a description for a missing person named Eden West from Washington, but she is 93 and said to have her right hand missing. (Turning towards Jake) Hey Jake, Auss-- could be short for Oz or she might of tried to say Aussie, both of those things refer to the country Australia.

Jake and Trixie: yelling in unison
AUSTRALIA?

Jake: shocked
But? How it's so far away from here?... Actually she has said 'mate' a few time...

Spud was typing away on the laptop while Trixie and Jake sat on the couch trying to figure out how she got into America.

Spud: excited
BINGO! Eden Adams. A 14 year old girl, last seen walking around her house in North Queensland, Australia, just over two weeks ago. She has shoulder length light strawberry blonde hair, blue eyes, was last seen wearing a mint green shirt and amber shorts.

Jake: face borrowed in his hand
She was wear clothes like that when we found her! She's Australian! Ahh!

Spud: continues reading
Eden is known to flawlessly intimidate accents, including French, most American accents, Canadian, British, Russian and the Terminator.
Do you think she will teach me the Terminator's accent?

Trixie: patting Jake's shoulder
I guess that explains how she was able to fool us, without us picking up on her natural accent.

Jake sat there stunned.

Spud: looking at the screen and reading
There's more. Eden was currently living with her adopted family, the Adams and their two sons, Samuel who is 17 and Sebastian their youngest that is 9. Eden's biological parents were said to have came from somewhere in Scandinavia, but moved to Australia 3 months before she was born, then putting her up for adoption a few months after birth and returning back to Scandinavia. That's all they have on here.

Jake: looking down
She was hiding so much from me. (He teared up)

Trixie: looking the laptop
Ok, no one tell her we know this about her. The only way we are going to get her back home, is for her to confess this to us and learn the real reason she is in America. If we just go up and blurt this all up in her face she might run and lose her only way back home.