Chapter 12 - A mission?

Loa Shi: slapping Jake over the head
YOU TOLD HER!?!

Jake rubbed his head as he watched his grandfather pacing back and forth while yelling in Chinese to himself.

Fred: turning red
GREAT JOB MATE! HOW HARD IS IT TO KEEP A SECRET!?!

Jake:
Seriously Nerk, I didn't want to lie to her.

Fred: waving his hands around
You could have just waited a few more hours for me to have arrived!

Jake:
But I think I have an idea where she has gone, well is going...

Everyone stopped what they were doing and went silent.

Fu Dog: walking over to Jake
What do you mean kid?

Jake:
Eden's parents originated from Scandinavia; and she never knew them or which country they are from, so she--

Fred: chiming in
Is looking for them.

Jake: frowning at Fred
(Sarcastic) Thanks....

Loa Shi: calming down
Then we need to alert the dragon council and get Scandinavian Dragons looking for her.

Fu Dog: pointing at Jake and Fred
You two need to join the search for her, Jake is the only one she will know, but Fred is from her country.

The two boys nodded their heads and raced back to Jake's house to tell the others of their mission.

...

Susan: washing the dishes and talking
Your both going to Scandinavia? But Fred just got to America and you have school Jake.

Jake: tilting his head down
I know mom, but this is Eden we're talking about.

Fred:
Susan, this is important. Do you really want some scared girl to reveal the magic world to the whole human world?

Susan: sighing
I see... When are you kids leaving?

Fred:
Most likely in the morning.

Susan sighed and nodded her head as the boys walked out of the kitchen and back outside for some fresh air.

Fred: sitting down on the stairs
So, ever been to any of the frozen countries that the majority of them were once inhabited by Vikings?

Jake: looking at Fred
Nope, have you?

Fred: sighing
Nah, mate I'm from a sun kissed country.

Jake:
Oh, what is Australia like? Do you ride in kangaroos to get to school?

Fred: strait faced
Your kidding mate? What are all Americans dumb? Stay away from the stereotypes, and usually the Roos take rides on the bull bar. (Laughing) Sorry mate, roadkill jokes are mean.

Jake sat there completely confused, while Fred laughed his face off.

Jake: confused
O-Kay?...