Wei

Requested by @jeonkookie_ here for you ^^ Hope you like it and sorry for those grammar mistake

"The number you calling is busy,plea-" "Urghhhh how many times are this girl going to speak" you throw away your phone and look at the clock "...is already 1:30 am...what took him so long for just a friend calling him out at 12:00 am my god where are you..." At 2:00 am you slowly fall asleep on the couch waiting for Wei to come back.

"Y/n.. Y/n wake up, why are asleep on the couch again?" Wei say then put his key on the table in front of the couch "what took you so long out?" "Y/n look you don't need to wait for me you can sleep first" "Wei...do you think I really like doing stuff like this?I'm really worry about you, it's lat-" "Can we argue tomorrow I'm really tired I'm going to rest first" then wei slum the door shut.

"Hey what kind of attitude is this huh?Come out and talk about it!" You say hitting the door try to go in and talk with Wei "You know what time is right now right?Be quiet and go to sleep" "Oh yeah wei do you know you lock my room off!Get out that's my room too!"

"Here...now you're happy right" "Where you going-your blanket and pillow..." "I'm sleeping next door, this room-you sleep yourself" wei say and push you away, he walk to next room and lock the room.

"Why are he so mean.." You say crying,you went inside the room both of you shared "He wasn't like this before..he should come and comfort me..Is not my fault either..Maybe is my fault too but-" You mumbling then fall asleep.

As the next day you woke up you went to next room to find wei "Wei-..." He wasn't in the room,you walk to the kitchen "Wei?Wei-" a paper on the status wall catch your focus.

"I'm leaving here,don't try to find me. I'll comeback if I ever want,bye" you tear down "WTF WEI YOU ARE SO MEAN!JUST BECAUSE I SCOLDED YOU YESTERDAY NIGHT BUT WHY?" you shout and crumb it into a ball "DON'T EVER COMEBACK THEN!" you throw it into the dustbin.

You called your best friend "y/bfn....that crazy brat is challenging me, I know I'm a little overmuch but..." "What happen?" Your best friend ask "Urghhhh just nothing, I'm ending this bye thank you so much love you" "wait y/n wait wait wait what-" you ended the call and go wash yourself.

"I should cheer up, yes you should...but why are he leaving me for such non sense.." You mumble and teared up, your tears mix with the water on your face which you just washed.

You start to go on your life as usual, and as today you're having a drink with your friends that you always do "Hey where is Wei?" Your friend asking all one by one cause usually Wei will join you to avoid bad things happen and bring you home.

"Any of you heard that Wei's best friend die yesterday?"Everyone start gossip around, you hate how they always rounding your boyfriend stuff and talk non stop, you give no attention "They say he die in the house because of some injection, poor him is not drugs or what seems like someone inject him to let him die slowly"

"Ewwww" everyone replying "Let's not talk about that" you say giving a shot of drink "I heard that Wei is not in this city anymore right y/n" someone speak up stopped your move "What do you mean?" You ask looking at the person who said it.

"Wow y/n not that gaze, is really scary.I heard from one of my close friend who's friend with Wei too and they say Wei dropped his job that day he leave this city...." The person who seems still have something to say but you stand up and walk out of the club all of sudden cut off his words.

"Something seems really wrong..." You mumbled and planning where to find Wei while way back home.You try to text him but none of it got replied so you call him but the number has no longer using.

You know something is going wrong, you plan to call his parents since both of you already been together for 3 years "Hello, aunty" "Oh yes is that y/n?What happen that you called me so late?" Wei's mum asking "Is Wei at your place now?" "hmmmm no, aren't Wei say that he went to far away of this city for work?" You was blank for another moment again.

"Aunty, I'll go find you tomorrow and bring something delicious together" all you can do now is searching secretly without making his parent worry "Aigooo is so far away here, you still need to work" "Is okay aunty, I had one day off tomorrow so is okay plus is been a long time we didn't meet" "Okay then y/n see you tomorrow, goodnight" you ended the call and seriously doesn't know what to do now you recall back what they said just now, the boy who died yesterday is the boy who ask Wei out in the midnight and both of you break out a fought.

The next morning you cook some lunch box and radish pack them up and head to Wei's hometown.You spend almost half day on there and you try ask his parents for the phone number that he called out the next day you guys fought, fortunately you got the number and get to search where the city of this phone number he called from.

Maybe is just your six sense playing around or maybe Wei's is suffered alone out there, you just want to make sure he is okay and fine and if is possible you want to bring him home.There's a lot of question going on your mind and you need an answer now.

And another half day you used it as going to the city Wei are.You send a message to your friend to call her to help you took three day off, you know this may take you awhile.

I'll stop here since is really long, like the old one if this post got 15 votes I'm doing the second part of it and end at the part 2 for sure ^^ I'm back for half year of hiatus, I hope you guys won't get angry at me ㅠㅠ 미안미안 and thank you for always supporting me!