Wei

Wei are all the amount of popular boys one.He put his coin into the drinking mesin 'Uh?Why aren't you coming out?' Wei say hitting slightly at the machine.The queue is not that long only you and your friend eunjong.'Erm if you don't want to pick your drinks could you go aside please?' You say to Wei a little impatient.You don't really care about how popular about those boys you just being yourself the one who always does something and say something she like.'I'm sorry but this machine have some problem I just-' Wei saying scratch his head saying nervous you cut off his words 'Not again?Move to the side ughhhh' You say and move forward and then you raised your leg roughly bang it 'Dong' the drink drop out.

'Here you go' you say smirking hand the drink to him Wei looking at you and gulps he faster take his drink say Thank you then run away.'Can you please be a little feminine okay is Wei and you still acting weird like this please how do you going to date' eunjong say and she roll her eyes while she slightly push you and make her drink 'Is there something wrong or my fault?I just being myself like what hey and why does he run away pfft' You say wondering and eunjong do the action you just did in front of Wei just now 'Excuse me honey if you are a boy would you like someone doing this in front of them and still their first time talk,NO OKAY' eunjong say and take her drinks find a place to sitting down.You don't think is something wrong with that you just helping being kind why would he run away?

'I bet this is going to be my best life ever my soul get blessed well' eunjong say while fangirl looking at Wei.Wei is sit in front of you yea the same class but you guys didn't talk before.You glaze at her 'okay...okay...' eunjong say but her eyes still focus on Wei.You really wonder why just now those action you do you feel ashamed you never feel that before.After school you decide to say sorry to him even you didn't do anything wrong maybe you feel rude you don't know you just going to wait at the bench outside the school he always walk past thru there.

'Hey ermmmm' you stand up block him with your hand 'Huh oh just now really thanks a lot' Wei say smiling brightly you blush a little wait whut why would you blush 'Ermm I just wanna say sorry ermmm' you say put down the hand you block Wei 'Haha why would you say sorry' Wei say bending a little down to meet your eyes your cheek is so hot 'Huh why?' Wei say still in the position smirking you look down your eyes so you could stop the heat on your face.He push your chin up to meet your eyes his smile is the best things you ever seen.

You put your arms at his neck wrap them tight you pull him a little closer and your lips is on him you close your eyes and hug him more tight the kiss went more deep he smile in the kiss putting his hand on your waist pull your body closer to him.You tip toe because he is to tall and you don't know why you don't want to break the kiss.

(Kay guys due to not much people watching this maybe I would only make one for one weeks idk I hope you guys enjoy it and sorry for all those bad grammars ilyg♡)