Wei

Requested by Zumi-T-Chan,sorry this is so late but still here you go!!

"Oppa!!!I'm here!!!" You shouted when you walk inside up10tion's practice room "Oh?Minah!!Your brother is playing with others" Wooshin said while welcoming you with helping you carrying all the lunch.

"Hi Minah!!Is been a long time!!" "Minah what have you bought for us for lunch?" "Minah ah,do you miss me?" Everyone of them greeting you.

"What are you guys playing?" You say sitting down beside of your brother Kuhn."Truth or dare!" Hwanhee say showing you the glass bottle "Wahhhh can I join you guys?" You say smiling at all of them "Ofcuz silly" your best friend Kogyeol ruffling your hair smiling at you.

"Let's start it now!" Xiao clapping and start spinning the bottle.Everyone staring at the bottle hope that it won't pointing at me."Ahhhhhh Gyujin Hyung!!" Everyone laughing with clapping,who sit opposite Gyujij Is JinHoo so he ask him some silly question.

"Who will you choose if 9 of us become girl?" Everyone laugh at the question "Minah wasn't include?" He say pouting and point at you "No hahahahhaaha" "Then it will be Sunyoul" he say shyly "What?Everyone wanna date him if he was a girl!" He say cheek redden up.

"What the?" "Hahahhahahahahha" "You serious?" Everyone laughing,joking and slapping each other "I still need an answer at the end..." He say ruffling his hair looking down "Awww why are you so cute" you say walk over towards him like a baby and pinch his face.

Is really usual you do this kind of things to them,more like a members of them like a brother and they don't care about it and treat you like one of their family.

"Okay Gyujin hyung now you turn it,I can't wait to see another citizen hahahhah" Xiao and Hwangee high five when Hwanhee finish his words.

Gyujin gazing them like a lion then he turn the bottle "Oh.....OH!!!!" It turns to you "What a damn...." You say holding your cheeks and the one who sit opposite to you is Wei.You don't know is that feeling right but you can feel him looking happily.

"Wei hyung now ask Minah a question." They all say and looking both of you "Do....do you have anyone here you really like?" He ask and you end up redden your cheek "Huh?....uh no ofcuz no!" You say waving faster then ever and try not to meet your eyes with Wei.

"Aih.....Minah I sure you have one!!" Xiao say pointing at you playfully and Hwanhee join as well "No...aish stop it!I....I need to use the toilet for awhile" you say running out of the practise room.

"Hyung....aren't the toilet is there?Why are she running out of the building?" Xiao say.Wei following you after Xiao's words end "Oh....Wei where are you going?" Jinhoo say and Kuhn immediately stood up wanna follow Wei on the back but stopped by Jinhoo.

Jinhoo only reply Kuhn with a wink then pull him down to sit on his place which he sit earlier.

"Minah....wait!" Wei say running behind you try catching his breathe.You already outside the building try to catch your breathe didn't hear Wei shouting.

"Sigh....if I say is you I think we can't even be best friend then..." You put your palm at your breast feeling bad and sad but suddenly someone hugged you from behind.

"AHHHHHHHH WHO GO AWAY GO AWAY AHHHHHH" you screaming and try to escape from the strong arm "Minah ah...why don't you say earlier?" You stop your action when you hear is Wei's sound "Ah you scared me!What the hell yah WEI!!!"

You shouted at him when he let you free "Anything...now you are mine" he say putting his hand in both of his pants' pocket."Huh....WHAT?!What are you saying....I don't kno-" "Aihhhh don't act like you don't know,you just said!You say you like me aren't you?" He say smirking but trya act cool.

"When I say that?You crazy,I say I like myself yes myself!" He walk towards you like he is thinking to do something."What...what....stand there don't come near me" you use your hand to make a bug X on your face.

Wei pull away your hand and lean closer to you "Wha....what....?" You say try to make a distance between you and wei.

He smile at you with an eyes mile following and he put his hand behind your head and push you closer to him.Your eyes widen "Did....did he just....HE JUST KISS ME!" You try to push him away but fail.

He gave a very passionate kiss,you enjoy it very much.After awhile he break the kiss slowly head back,he looks into your eyes and say "Because I like you too"

Okay idk I think this is lame,I'm sorry for the lame story and bad grammar :(( Hope ya guys enjoy it!!Double update soon for today!!