Gyujjn

Requested by @wonie_won is a little late I'm sorry and I hope you like this!

You have a crush on your deskmate who's name gyujin,he always treat you like his sister but you want more than that but the point is "Gyujin ah..if one day I'm not your sister but your wife what will you react?" "Y/n that won't happen, don't joke around" he always reply the same answer with a smile.

Everything has change when a girl transfer student of other class get to know gyujin "y/n sorry today's lunch you're going to eat alone again,I'm eating with others so no worries" he say smiling at you hand pushing the chair under the desk.

You sigh yourself and fake a smile to gyujin, he left you and you're now all alone in class "Hey what are you doing here where is gyujin?" "AHHHH yah you scared me!" Gyujin's friend hit the table laughing at you.

"Urghhh shut up,gyujin just having his important date" you say it out like nothings happen but it seriously hurt inside "Is okay anyway gyujin just giving me another chance,let's go y/n we have lunch together" he say while wink at you.

"No,I don't eat with others boy than gyujin" you say while slap his head away smiling "Do you plan to hide this forever?" "Maybe?Idk..." You say while turning page by page of your text book in front both of you.

"The girl over the class is trying to hit gyujin you know right?" "Is so obvious" you say but your head now is totally hide inside your arm "You can try if you want, never try never know..I'm going to eat with other girls bye" then he left saying all the words.

"I have everything but left my braveness..." You mumble by yourself.

"Y/n who do you eat with just now" you get waken up by gyujin "class about to start,don't sleep" you look at him and turn to your desk "gyujin....I have something to say..." Gyujin look at you but you didn't make eye contact with him.

"You know the girl that always ask you to eat together try to get you?" You say holding your tears,it was weird why do you want to cry,you don't know "Huh...what try to get me?" "Do you act or you really don't know she like you?" You say this time looking at him.

"No-why are you crying?" Gyujin say shocked trying to wipe away your tears but you slap away his hand "I don't...need you....no I think you don't need me anymore...." You say and run out from the class.

"Y/n!" Gyujin shout your name and try to grab your hand but you already running out from the class, everyone was looking at gyujin he has no other choice but to chase over you.

You run to a class which are empty with only tables and chairs then you lock the door so that no one can come in,you hide under the table and start to cry your ass off, it just went more weird.The more you cry your heart hurts.

"Knock. Knock. Y/n are you inside?" You stop crying when you heard gyujin voice, you didn't replied him but stay quiet "You wasn't inside?" Gyujin ask again when he is going to walk away you slowly stand up and open the door.

"You really are here" gyujin say touch your shoulder and close the door so the teacher won't found both of you there

"What's wrong?" He ask, you couldn't even make an eye contact with him "No...nothing..." You say push him away.

"I'm your brother right?I should know everything" "But you don't know the fact that I really like you.." You say looking at him tears keep dropping "you say...what?"

"I really like you but I know you like the girls from other class right?I don't even know what am I lack of.." You say wiping away your tears "No...y/n is not-" "don't try to explain or what,let's just not be friend any longer and do what each other want to do that will be great to you right?" you slap away his hand and went to toilet.

You chose the last toilet and lock it "I know everything will become like this...is just...i don't know how to not be this sad...." After awhile your eyes have all reden and you went back to class.

Everyone was asking are you fine where have you been and you got called by teacher because of skipping class without letting anyone know, you look at gyujin you thought he will inform teacher about that but he didn't.

"Y/n let's talk about what make you skipped three classes?" You just quiet and look down on your feet "I heard someone said you been reject by gyujin?" You look up at teacher then look down again.

"Look y/n is just a normal step, you will be having crush or anything is okay that's what we all call that puppy love..." Teacher talking non stop and all you can do is silently dropping tears.

[So sorry I have no idea how do I go with puppy love all I know is this sort of bad things 😂 just let me know you want a part 2 I'll make everything twitch in part 2,hope you like it!Enjoy and thank you for supporting!xoxo]