Xiao

Requested by butterflymin_ ,here you go!

You was a member to help up10tion for their new comeback stage and so do you do this job because of your boyfriend xiao, while you bring the 10 mics into the waiting room and put it on the floor you saw xiao flirting with one of the makeup artist.

You pretend you didn't saw anything and walk out of waiting room "why does he always try to hurt me..." You say fake a smile when you're about to cry suddenly you walker talkie calling you to go call up10tion be ready and lead them to back stage.

So you went in again gather all 10 kids and bringing them to the backstage "y/n are you alright?I bet xiao was just playing don't mind him-" "huh?I didn't see anything, really I'm alright." You say to jinho the leader who care about you.

Jinho pat your head and sigh then leave and suddenly xiao come beside you and call you to make her mic properly "Suri can you help xiao to check his mic?Thank you." You called the staff that most near by you.

"Huh?Where you going?" I'm helping...wooshim yes you help me with xiao then I'm going" you say quickly leave with lots of sad "Where is y/n?Why are you checking my mic?" Xiao asked suri "She say she's helping wooshin to check it so I just help you"

"Where is she-" suddenly the ear mic of up10tion called them to stand by already "I'll find her by myself after the stage end" you mumble to suri and left and join the member to go up the stage.

You walk to the waiting room and arrange all those stage outfit while thinking about the makeup artist that xiao flirted with "Did he really get sick of me?" You ask yourself.

When their stage are about to end you quickly go to the backstage and help them to take off the mics "You did well" "You did well" you heard everyone saying to each others and to up10tion as well.

Suddenly someone grab your wrist you look to the back, is xiao "if you wanna play, play when just two of us." Then you push away his hand continue your work.

When everything done you follow them and go back to the waiting room "Let's talk about it now" xiao grab your hand and pull you out from the waiting room.

"Why are you like this today?weird" he say hand resting between you on the wall "what-... No I'm not weird
..is you!What you think you're doing huh?Flirting with some noona and act cute hmmp"

"Ahhhh someone is jealous..." You knock his head "what jealous?I'm not!Is just funny why do I even care..!" You say look away, he suddenly come close to your face and butterfly kiss on your lips "Hey!What you think you're doing?Is public here!" You try to push him away.

"Someone's jealous,of course I need to let everyone know this girl is mine" he say then chuckle "You little brat!" You say cheeks redden "Alright now don't be angry,i was just playing with those noonas..you know I'm bored when you walked away" Xiao say while curling your hair with his finger.

"If I ever left you for 2 days then you're going to take girls and play on the bed aren't you?" You say glaze at him "Omg what y/n hahahhahahaha no never my bae, my bed only allows you and me" he say give another kiss again.

"Alright xiao...enough hahaha let's play after we got home, not here" you say give him a kiss on his nose "Alright let's go in" xiao say kissing your hair.

I'm sorry this take a long time and it's kinda short I'm sorry again, my grammar always broke just don't mind.Thank you for all of ya support xoxo!