GyuJin

Requested by meaniehoshi,there you no go!

'Ayla!' Gyujin wave at you he wait you in front of the gate school your boyfriend gyujin have always been a overprotective boyfriend.

'Morning gyumie' you say and give him a big smile 'let's go' then you two walk each other to the class 'what's the menu for today lunch?' You both talking while walk to the class with his hand on your shoulder 'later you will know' you go in to your class when you reached yours 'see you later' you say and give him a big smile again.Gyujin wave at you and walk to his own class,you both doesn't study in the same class.

It was all alright until the boy in class who always make fun the classmates and fight the others start 'hey ayla have you do your note for the mathematics-?Oh see what I have,guys!' the boy take away your note and throw to his friends you slam the pen on the table and glaze at the boy without saying anything.

The boy smirk and say 'I love to do what I want and I love watching people with that face is my victory anyway' then he walk away with your note.'Hella jerks if you are a boy who without a penis then take my note as long you want idc' you finally speak you smile at your words feeling proud.

The bell rang with end of your words,the boy angrily walk to your place and slam the table hard 'Who do you think you are talking to huh?' You replied back the words he just said 'Human.I love to do what I want and I love watching people angry.Get your ass off is recess time now' you say stand up taking your lunch box and walk out the class to find your boyfriend gyujin.

'Shut the door' his friend shut the door as near as you going out of the class 'Stop that I just say the truth okay?Why would you always making fun of people is nothing much if I'm going revenge right?Open the door' you say but suddenly he kicks the lunch box you was holding 'Wtf ate you crazy!!!' You shout to him watching the lunch box drop to the floor and spilt out the food.

'You made me mad and apologize is not going to be enough' he say.You start shaking but you try to calm down,you try to run out the class and bang the door but you failed 'Anything you want okay I'm sorry now let me out' you say looking at him which he walking towards you with the face which make you feel scared.

The door open and you heard someone say while he walk in 'you mess with the wrong person' you look at the boy who walk in is gyujin.Gyujin was in the taekwondo as a black belt,he say that he learn it for protect you but the real is he learn it when he was still small.He look at you 'This is why you aren't coming down on the recess time?I was worrying you' he say holding your hand.

The boy step back and apologize to you and gyujin you can see his face aren't that good for apologize.Then gyujin pull you out of the class 'what happen?did you get hurt?are you alright?let me see' gyujin say turning you round and round 'gyumie stop I'm okay really but the lunch have destroy...' you say then he stop spinning you.

'Is okay at least you are okay,the lunch box is not as important as you okay' he look at you and peck your nose 'hey what if teacher see this?' You say and rub your nose.He pat your head and smile ear to ear 'I think it would be good if I move to your class' he say and you mumble 'what a overprotective boyfriend,come on let's go to have something to eat' you say pulling him and walk downstairs.

[I'm sorry if I didn't make it well and thank you for the request honey♡Sorry for the bad grammar]