Xiao

Requested by Jungkookie_Army,here you go!Thank you ;)

You and Xiao was a very best friend since kids.[Throwback to when you guys still 5 years old]
'Xiao ya!They say I'm ugly say I'm not going to have husband' you say crying under a tree
'No soohyun ah you are beautiful forever!!If you really not going to have a husband then I'll be' Xiao say patting your head
'Really?Xiao ahhhhh' you stop crying and hug him tight
'You have me,I'll be your husband then everyone say they should have a husband when she is 18 wait hmmm maybe is boyfriend anyway I'm going be yours and you are going be mine too' He say and you kiss his lips and you both laughing.You still remember Xiao and what had he say you wonder where is Xiao how is he doing now.

'SooHyun what are you thinking?' Your best friend SeulGi ask you 'The class going to start did you done Mr.Fire project?' SeulGi continue say 'Yes I done it,how could I dare to not do his homework?' You laugh and looking SeulGi 'If not your ass is going to be burn later hahahahaha' SeulGi say and both of you laugh.'Wanna go to the new cafe shop just open?Have 30% discount for the second cup SooHyun' SeulGi say and wink at you 'No thanks you just buy two and drink two of it I'm going home since I don't have 3 days classes yoohoo bye I'm going first' you say to SeulGi watching SeulGi pout at you you wave at her and going back to your dorm to pack your things.

After you pack your things you wait your mum at bus stop
'Mummy I miss you so much' after you saw your mum's car you rush in and hugging you mum neck from behind 'I miss you a lot too SooHyun ah how have you been?' Your mum say while smiling lovely.

You both have a long conversation since you have been 1 months didn't go back home.'Oh yea someone is in our house he is going live here and going to go to the same university with you' your mum say while unlock the door after you guys arrived at house 'Who would it be hmmm' you mumbling and walk in to the house 'Aunty you have comeback?Soohyun?Is that you?'the boy say very soon after you walk in 'Who are you?Xiao?' You say walking closely to him 'OMG is you!!I miss you a lot xiao ahhhh!!' You scream happily and hug him tight 'Soohyun is already been a long time aren't we I miss you too' Xiao say and hugging back you.

When you guys are 10 years old you moved your house away from Busan to Seoul now you guys is already 18 years old.'I would just likely leave you two here talking,I'm going up to have some rest' your mum say and you two laugh and still talking at the dinner table.'Hey is kinda late let's go to sleep.Did my mum tell you where is the room?' You say and getting up going upstairs 'Yes,then goodnight soohyun ah let's talk tomorrow again' then you both go in to your own room.

At the night you can't sleep so you walk out and sitting at the terrace 'so you can't sleep too' you turn is Xiao.'You too aren't you?' you both smile and Xiao sit at your side 'Is really a lot time we didn't meet,8 years?Is really long' Xiao say you look at him and you both eyes matched up 'Ah yea,is really a long time'.you turn away to look at other side your face slightly become pink 'So how is your life?Have a caring boyfriend?' 'Ahhhh no hahahha I'm still alone ya single you know'.you say started become awkward suddenly you feel your cold hand become warm you look at Xiao 'Because of me?' Xiao say and he try to be cool 'Get away from me' you say and use your hand move away his head you both laugh.

'Still remember 13 years before,what we make a promise?' Xiao suddenly ask you and looking at you with his both hand on his cheek you look at him and say 'Ofcuz I remember I goi-erm nothing I mean I forget yes forget' you say and covering your mouth and start to blush you see xiao chuckle.

Ofcuz you remember you really did wait for him just because of the promise maybe it seems stupid but you know you only love Xiao 'Don't act that way,it makes me hurts' Xiao saying hugging your waist you hug his neck and pull him closer Xiao got shook by your action and you too but it just react this way 'I wait for you this long and maybe,forever I really miss those time the most I miss you' you whisper into his ear.'This is what I'm waiting to hear too' Xiao say and kiss your forehead slowly 'I wanna hear you say that again say you going be my husband say I'm the prettiest and say you love me forever' you say started cry and hug him tight like you would lose him anytime.

Xiao whisper to you 'Soohyun is the most beautiful person in this world I'm going love her forever and be his husband' he say and looking you smile you hold his cheek and place your lips on his after awhile Xiao break the kiss and kiss you on you nose and cheek you laugh like crazy and suddenly Xiao hugged you up and head to his room place you on the bed and he lay beside you 'I can't sleep without my wife,since is being a long time I didn't see my wife' Xiao say and kiss you on the lips.The kiss is very long and deep until you fall asleep you still can feel the heat on your lips.

[Guys keep on giving request,I would try to make you guys one!Thank you♡]