KoGyeol

You was a quite kid you have no friend,you just love to be alone but whenever your friend past thru you would only give them a big smile.The place you always stay in is library,now you have another reason to tell why you would just stay in library for the whole day because the new students in the next class stay in there most of the time you did and yea you have a crush on him.

'Morning' you smile back and say morning to your friend.You head to library real quick which you just arrived school 'You come early today huh y/n?' The librarian say and continue his works you just smile back without saying anything and walk to the bookshelf and take the book which you only read it half and went to the special seat which you always sit.

You stood at the place which you always sit is a corner and is a little dense but you can't sit there because someone is sitting there.You stare at the person for awhile until he look up,you guys lock eyes for 1 minutes and he speak first 'did something on my face?' He ask touching his face and smiling 'Huh uh?No erm I mean yes I mean no nothing is on your face and you look perfect' you say it all in a shot and blushing with your books covering your face hate yourself saying that 'but then I'm sorry this is my place' finally you spoke up for this while the books still on your face covering.'Huh oh I'm sorry you should tell me earlier' then he stood up until you sit on your own place he sit beside you.

Your heart beat was beating crazily whenever you start spoke with him and he sit besides you but it has gone down a little by little not too fast.You have finish your book and you decide to stand up and pick another book near you'd bookshelf.You saw the upper one is the book which you search at school web is on top 10.

You reach out your hand hope to get the book but even you jump up and down you can't touch it you stand there thinking something would help then you decide to take the chair which far at the behind,is for you to climb and reach the book but when you turn over to walk away suddenly someone stand behind you reaching his hand up and take the book down the book is the one you wanted to read it your face is all in his chest because too close your eyes only could see white that's all until he step back,is the guy kogyeol.

You blush and say 'you..you can have it that's really...really nice yea' you say scratching your head and walk away but he pull you back you turn around and shocked by his action 'Is for you' he say and he pull your hands out and hand it to you,he pat your head and smile at you then the bell rang he walk away.

You just stand at there don't know what's happening and you know your body gonna explode by the heat and beat until the librarian call you to go back to your class only you realize the bell rang.The whole class you attend you only think about what would happen after school you're going to the library again and you start your little imagination on your head.Very fast the time have past and is recess time you was decide to go to the library again even kogyeol wasn't there for this time.

After the recess time your school is having a competition you not sure what's the competition all about you only know that the teacher and the principal is calling you guys out from the class to the hall for that competition that's all.

You don't really care about it because is so boring some.You walk yourself to the hall and find yourself a place to sit down you choose a place of dense which people wouldn't notice you,you don't like people who talk to you too.

Some minutes you sit down you know someone is just sit beside you and you don't mind if the person didn't talk to you and make noise because you was trying to fall asleep,the hall doesn't allow any books with students because the principal want students to concentrated on that competition.You start feeling asleep but is too cold to fall asleep,you rub your arm with your palm to stable your body temperature you was cold to hell.

Suddenly the person beside you reach out his hand and pull your hand into his and into his uniform jacket's pocket.You shocked and try pulling away from him even is warm but you don't know him 'Aren't you cold?Just stay like this' he say and you know the voice is from kogyeol and you stop trying pull away from him.Slowly you feel his hand pull out and he put his hand to your shoulder pull you closer to him and another hand still holding yours hand in his.

You really shocked for everything he done but you just feel so happy and warm you like this so much.His warm flow all over your body you start to fall asleep on his shoulder you feel so safe and warm.Until he shake you to wake up 'Wake up is end' he say to you face closer to yours.You pull away your face from his shoulder and his face you see all the students start walking out the hall then you following kogyeol at the back and exit the hall.

'Why would you help me?' You say look into him while walking but this time slowly 'Nothing much...just you cold aren't you?' He say smiling but the smile wasn't that good 'So you treat every girl like that too?' You say stand at the place not moving and starring up at him.

You heard a sigh he let out and he look to your eyes 'No.Only you.' He say and walk away you still standing there wondering did you heard wrong.Then you run back to the classroom and you take out one paper and pen start writing what have happen between you and kogyeol.At the end of the everything on the paper you put a big question mark there and write kogyeol and you keep it in the pocket.

After school you walk fast to the library,you search for kogyeol when you enter the library immediately but you can't find him even the place where you two sit before this morning.Then you sigh and sitting there taking out the paper which in your pocket and look once again what have you written.

'So maybe is just I'm thinking a lot' someone take the paper away when you wanna tear it up.Is kogyeol he came and he sit beside you and looking at the paper,after he finish reading he speak out to you 'because I know you don't really like communication that's why i didn't talk to you before or much,I know you always stay in library and sitting on here not missing a day off,I know you hate listening to competition thingy and you would just total fall asleep and I know-' you cut him off with a kiss then you pull away after a few minutes after awhile only you realize what you are doing.

'I'm sorry I'm sorry' you apologize to him feeling so wrong doing things like this maybe he would think that you're the kind of easy girl.He hold your hand and look at you 'and I know I like you' this time he finish his words and a kiss in your forehead butterflies in your stomach.

He pull away looking at you 'If you like to-' you cut him off again but not a kiss 'I would like to I would' you say a little loud and smiling like a stupid at him.Kogyeol again finish his words 'like to be my girlfriend maybe having our date in library is awesome too' then he pull you closer for a hug 'something now I have know is that you like me too'