WooShin

WooShin is at the same age as you but he is no your classmate.You know he was a very cool guy then who doesn't flirt with girls and talk with them and always being cool and don't talk much and bam this kind of boy you really want to date.You know you wouldn't have that chance since you are so clumsy and stupid.
You always staring at him while he walk pass thru your class,this has become your daily life.You always hope to get one step closer to him but well you don't know how to take a step and you know since he don't talk to girls unless the girls talk to him or something about homework.How will you know all of this?Because you will always make an excuse of going toilet and secretly slowly walking pass thru his class to see is he doing well.This have already been half year of stalking,you thought you was expert that he doesn't even find out you was stalking him about half years since he was so smart on everything.
You was staring at the calendar and pointing on 20/9 'sigh is already 13/9 wth with that final exam is not like I would give some shyt for you hmmp'you take your bag and walk out the door and walk to the school.Everyone is talking about the final exam you feel so frustrated with all that and you went to your class and sit at your place,facing at the glass and watching the clocks 'is time for wooshin come to the school,let's wait for awhile' you say quitely to yourself and facing outside waiting the shadow to appear in your eyes again.
You feel something hit on your head 'OUCHHHHHH WTH KIM AREUMMM' kim areum is your bestfriend and known as your soul mate.'Hey what are you looking a-owhhhh your little prince okay' she say while sitting beside you and make fun of you.'Shut up,you blocked my some fresh air get off now' you say while your eyes is looking at outside and then you see wooshin walking past your class 'how the hell the coolest human alive in world this make no sense' you say while holding your face which turn slight pink.'Hey stupid ass do you know that the final exam is coming and you still stalking and talking bout the coolest man alive in the world like wow but do you know how to get a step closer to him?' She say while you disgust on her facial and words and slapping her arm and saying 'shut up and tell me what to do' 'is easy,STUDIED HARD YOU LITTLE ASS' she say while running to her desk and sitting down scaring you would hit her with books.'yea right!....that's how I could get a step closer to him' you mumbling and looking at areum and shouting thanks.Today you decide not to go to the comic shop and stay in the library to study.
'HELL THIS IS SO BAD I SHOULD GO TO THE COMIC SHOP EARLIER' you say with quiet but loud voice.It only start for 10 minutes and you already lose for it.You just place your face into your little arm on the table and talking to yourself with time past thru you started feel sleepy and fall asleep in the library.'Hey wake up' a male voice who wakes you up.'huh......is wooshin voice,is dream it won't be' you say in a sleepy voice while look forward and rubbing your sleepy eyes to the voice coming and that make you totally awake,is really wooshin.You quickly close your mouth and quietly say sorry.He look at you and then look down to the book and mumbling 'so this stalker know my name' you see his mouth talking something and smiling by himself.
You don't want to bother him so you start reading and doing some maths question.Not over 5 minutes you have die fighting with maths so you make the sleeping position on table again suddenly you feel someone pulling your maths book from you,you look up at wooshin.He take your book start writing something when he return you saw all the questions you can't solve have solved by wooshin.You look at him and whisper 'thanks' He look at you and smile WAIT WHUT YOU DONT,OMG DID YOU SEE WRONG OR HE SMILE TO THE PERSON BEHIND ME GOD HE SMILE AT SOMEONE WHO HE DOESN'T EVEN KNOW is not like him.
You don't dare to stare that long so you was trying to figure how he do it and do by yourself for others math questions 'erm sorry,how you solve this-' you haven't finish your words and wooshin face move toward to you and you look at his face which getting close,your face turn red and heart race fast.'Hey do you want to learn about this?' He say while looking up to you pointing the book 'ahhh huh oh yes sorry' you say while use your hand hide the turn red cheek.After those explanation you get it,you two was facing those books didn't realize the sky have turn dark 'ahhh is this late' you say to yourself and looking at the clock 'is already 7:40 p.m' wooshin say while packing his stuff ready to leave the library and you also packing your stuff to go back home.'Ermm thank you a lot really and get back home safe see ya tmr,bye' you say to wooshin blushing and then you turn your back going the way home after some step you walk and turn around to look if he already leave 'when walking face in front' you heard wooshin voice and he continue saying 'idk,is so dangerous for a girl walking home by this dark sky' he say and start walking 'you don't wanna go home?' he say and look at you,the heat all flow over you when he say that 'is o oo ok I always walk home alone,is late you should go home now is late yea' you say in a dummy voice after wooshin hear it he stare at you and say 'I will walk you home now come on' wooshin haven't finsih his words a car is speeding towards you which your position is outside you look at the big white light into your eyes and suddenly you feel someone shout and horn and then you was at the floor 'HEY DO YOU KNOW HOW DANGEROUS IS IT I SAY I WOULD WALK YOU HOME YOU SHOULD WALK NOT BEING IDIOTS STANDING THERE WHILE A CAR IS GOING TO BANG INTO YOU!' wooshin pull you to him and the car have drive off he say with heavy breath you can'to hear what he say you got scared you slowly look at wooshin eyes and crying 'I I I'm so scare what should I do if I die huhuhuhu' you say while sitting on the floor crying loudly 'sigh...is okay (y/n) come,is okay right now I'm here' he say slightly put his hand on your head pushing you into his hug and patting you telling you is alright.Until you was clam you know wooshin hugging you 'sorry sorry so sorry' you say while faster get up 'are you alright,come now I would walk you home' he say while putting his hand on yours to make sure your not going to be at the outside position and stick near to him since the way to reach your home is 10 minutes.
'You got shock aren't you'
'Yes,I'm sorry'
'Is okay,i just hope you to be all right'
'Thanks'
You guys end the conversation there while wooshin still held your hand tight like he would lose you anytime.'Is okay,now go back home i reached' you say while you reach your condominium 'Next time don't go to the comic shop,go to the library even the sky have went dark I still can take you home' he say and the hand he didn't want to let go 'huh' you give him a curious face 'let's date' he say 'huh' you say again but this time you clearly know what he saying but you don't trust your ears 'I say be my girlfriend' after he finish his words he hug you very tight and whisper on your ears 'I thought today I'm gonna lose you' you was so touched by this words but you still doesn't feel like real.The person who you love say he love you,is such a nonsense to everyone but it just happen and you hug back him tight and whisper to his ears 'but from now on you have all of me'.

(AH YEAH!Is my second book,I hope you guys enjoy my first book 'Seventeen SMUT' and ofcuz I hope you guys enjoy this up10 imagines too!!Thanks for all the support,you can send me request at the request box,love y'all♡.