Sunyoul

Requested by derpyllamalover7,so sorry that i delay it until now but still here you go!

You don't love to hang outside,you prefer staying at house more,if is everything you can do in house it goes just right include work.

But today is going to be the day which your last 3 months stepping out of the house,your daily use like toothpaste,food and so on has finish and you need to restock it again.

"*sigh* I hate going out....especially metting people....aishhhh they are all weird!!" You sighing while looking out of the window "what a nice weather for today...."

"All amount is 134000won [MYR462],thank you" the counter girl who smile at you but you only replied her with your widen eyes "did I buy too much...?It's my daily use but still....this is too expensive...." You mumbling yourself while finding the amounts from your wallet.

"Here" you gave her the money then you nod your head to her before carrying all those plastic bag on your hand and left the grocery.

"Did she had a nightmare in her dream?She just wear her pajamas out" "Will that be a new fashion huh?" "Did she ever give her hair some treatment?" You heard all the sounds from nowhere you squeeze your eyes "I knew this would happen..." you said it while lowing down your head and speed up.

After a long way finally you are around your house' apartment "what's those smell....." you said in your heart.

"Omg is ddokpokki!!Oh yeshhh today is Wednesday!!" Your brain replied it immediately then you fast walk to walk towards your fav food.Every Wednesday they open it more earlier then other days they usually do.

"Ahjumma this this for two person,take away." You say looking and pointing the ddokpokki not making any eye contact with the ahujumma."Here" ahjumma hand it to you your food.

"Ahgassi,since is so nice weather,sit here and have it.So weird...your order will always the same and always take away.." You hand the money to the ahujumma "Thank you" you only replied with a shy smile for all the question she asked and now you finally going back home.

On the way back home you need to cross a very long and quite street which you already used to walk for it 3 years.

But this time is a little different you saw a white cat which running put of the others street and then she top and start liking her paws.

"Wahhhh so beautiful!" You say walking towards her but suddenly a boy who's wearing a white cat paws and the white cat hair band running towards the cat and you "Beak Seol (Snow White) ahhhh why are you running away again ahhhh" you stood up look at him a little shocked,he dosent look at you guess he dosent saw you.

He carry the white cat and then stood up,he ruffle the cat and mumbling "My baek seol ahh don't run away from me again hmm?" This time he saw you,two of your eyes meet.

You give a quickly bow "Hello,is....is so beautiful..." He reply you with a bow "You think she is too right?Hehehehehe....my name is Sunyoul I live there on the 4th floor" he point at the apartment where you live.

"My name is SeolA....I live at the 4th floor....same....same apartment and floor as you do..." You reply with a little shy "Ah?SeolA?Really?Is the same as her and you did live there?I didn't see you before.." she say pointing at Baek Seol.

You give a smile and nod "I....I....I need to going first....nice...tomeetyou" you say covering you half face in your loose sweater and walking fast."Oh...okay...NICE TO MEET YOU TO SEOL A YA" he shout and them smiling on your back waving.

"Ha....did I just talk to a stranger because of the cat?" You mumbling after get into the lift."Ding" You carry your plastic bag which you put down awhile ago and walked out the lift.

You put down your plastic bag the second time to take out you key "Aishhh this is so heavy ahhh my hand have become red...eh?wait.wait...I remember I put it here....!Did I just drop it somewhere...?"

"Excuse me SeolA ssi?Oh there you are!" You look towards to the voice shouted "Sun....Sunyoul ssi anything happen?" You say a little shy but nervous as well.

"Here!!Your key!!" He run to you and hand the key to you catching his breathe."How...?" "I think when you bend down and it drops off...." Sunyoul say smiling brightly while ruffling his own hair.

"Thank...thank you so much sunyoul ssi...!" You keep on bow at him and thank him "Ahhh it's okay you are welcome hehe!So you live at 308...I'm at there,302!!" he say giving the sunflower smile and pointing at the door with 302 writing on.His smile make you stared at him and forget what should you do.

"Erm.....I think you shall go in now..." He pulled you back to reality "Oh...huh?Oh...ya...thank you so much and I'm sorry that making trouble to you" you smile at him and nod "No no no is okay" he say smiling and waving left to right repeatlly.

You open your door and ready to carry your plastic bag to walk in suddenly another in yours,you look up immediately "Ah....sorry...I think this is heavy and so many...I wanna help you..." He say still carrying all of it.

"No no...is okay sunyoul ssi...just left it to me is heavy...." You haven't finish your words but he already pick all it up and ready to walk in,you sigh behind him feeling guilty for no reason.

"Just place it there,thank you so much sunyoul ssi" you say bow at him again "No is nothing he he" he say ruffling his hair his again and giving the bright smile he always had.

"Thank you so much" you say sending sunyoul out of the house "Aishhh stop thanking me,ahhh wanna go out since the weather is so nice?" "I didn't know the weather can be this nice,what a nice day" he say smiling to himself looking out of the big window.

"Erm....I'm sorry sunyoul ssi....I..." You say not finishing your words but sunyoul grab your hand "Ehhh let's go!"

If vote reached 10 let's continue the story,idk I have reached 1000 words hahahahahhha.Sorry to the one who requested because when I finish it I check it again you request to meet in a store,so sorry :(( and I hope you like it!!

My real name at korean is called Jin Seol A,the cat's name suddenly came out and I just continue writing with the story it bangs out i really hope yall love this and if the grammar sucks please forgive me huhu.