SunYoul

Phone ringing the 26's times,your hand roaming on the side of the bed to search for your phone.

You didn't even look at the phone who make the incoming call,you just straight away power off your phone.

Crying and struggling with the pain for 1 months from the pain which you saw your boyfriend is kissing someone else and never apologize for betrayed you and still calling you stupid for being with him.

Slowly with all the bad and good memories with him all over your head then you fall asleep again.

You get called up by the bang of the door which wasn't heard strong but worry "Are you in there?Hello?" You immediately think of ignore him,is your best friend sunyoul.

He have finding you for two weeks but you hide inside your house for one months,you just doesn't wanna see anyone or talk to anyone.

"I...I know you in there y/n...please...open the door!!" You groan loudly and look straight to the house door.

Is all black,you look at your phone to check what time is it now and wow is 12:48 a.m "what are him doing here urghh crazy" you think and slowly get up and walk to the front door.

Sunyoul still knocking and banging the door and keep begging you to open the door,you can't walk fast since is already have been a long time you didn't go to the kitchen,supermarket or anywhere else all the time you have been is on the bed.

You open the door "Ah,is open" you heard sunyoul happy voice,it dosen't bother you a lot.You went to the dinner table,you sit down with your messy hair and two days didn't changed before sweater.

You sit on the chair and start to pour out the wine which you have drank yesterday "Why are here is so messy and dark Omg what's that smell-what are you doing stop drinking that!"

You heard sunyoul complain non stop after he step one foot into your house,he open up the light.His words stop until he saw you drinking another shots of red wine and take away the glass immediately.

"Give it back to me..." You say only lean out your hand not making eyes contact with him "Is only two weeks I can't visit you,look at yourself what are you doing right now!" He say putting back the glass with red wine on the other table so you can't reach it.

"I say give it back to me" you say stand up and went to the table where he put the glass on.He grab your wrist "what happened in this two weeks, why are you being like this..." He say a little sad.

You swang away his hand "You wouldn't need to know what happen just get off,I'm on my own that's all" you grab the glass wine and done your second shot.

He walk to the side on you and slap the glass away and it fall to the ground,breaks into pieces.

"GET OUT!!" You shout and point at the front door "Listen here y/n-" "I SAY GET out..." Then you start to cry.

"I...I...Im sorry did i scared you?What happen?I'm sorry y/n..." He say trembling.

You fall onto the floor which with broken glass pieces,your crying sounds getting louder.

He doesn't care the broken glass pieces and get his knee on the ground and hold onto your cheeks.

You swang away his hand again "...don't look at me...I look...ugly..." He whips away your tears "Who live in the pineapple...under the sea??" He try his best to make u laugh but fail.

"I...broke out with....him..." You say and crying more harder this times "What?!What happen?" He say making his eyebrows close together.

"He have another girl..." You say stop crying but looking at your palms "Omg I told you he is a jerk aren't I??" He say angry than you.

"Everything is gone....everything..." You say letting a sigh "Maybe my life is gone too...." "No y/n listen to me don't you ever think doing something stupid,alright?Everything going to be okay!" He say shaking your shoulder.

Your sudden emotions make you slap away his hand and push him away,you take a pieces of the broken glass pieces and run into your room and lock it.

"Y/N!DON'T DO IT!!YOU WILL REGRET FROM DOING THAT!!OPEN THE DOOR!!Y/N" he shout but you can't heard anything you just close your eyes and lean on the bed start cutting your hands not only one scars,until you feel tired you fall asleep.

"Y/n...please wake up....I'm sorry so please wake up..." You heard the annoy voice again.You try to open your eyes but you can't,you wanna move your hand but you can't too.

You try to say something but not sure if sunyoul heard "Sunyoul ah...I'm so tired..." You say then you feel something warm on your hand "Don't sleep please...be awake okay I'm here...always here!"

Then you try to open your eyes and you finally did,then you start to cry again "Dont cry...I'm here...y/n" you try your best to sit up then you hug sunyoul.

"......is okay I'm here" he hug you back more tight than you hug him.You break the hug and look at his eyes but he look at your face which have some scars on your cheeks.

He touch your cheek and sigh "You shouldn't do that,why are you so stupid...do you know...it hurts me too?" He say a tears drop from his eye.

You got shock by his action and his words "What are you talking about?Dont cry...is not your fault..." You say wanna reach out your hand to touch his cheeks but end up gasp heavily.

You look at your hand which wrapped messily and some blood you still could seem it on your bed.

You look back at him,don't know what to say anymore.

"If someone who can't appreciate you like how I do,just let them go" he say and giving you the puppy smile like he always do.

"What are you saying?" You say with a weak voice "I really really like you...maybe more than that...but I don't know how to tell you that-" "I love you" you cut him off.

He look at you with a weird expression "Yes I do love you but not now sunyoul ah,can you wait me?" You say holding his hand which on your cheek.

"Huh?" He say not getting what you say,you pull his collar to you close then he slowly shut his eyes.

You smile and you peck his nose and let him go,he look at you and blush "I...I..I thought..." You laugh at him "Finally I see you laugh again!!" he say giving the puppy smile again.

"Dummy hahahahaha" He cover his redden cheeks,you push away his hand and then hug him "I would give you a real one when I forget him" he only nod shyly.

I just don't know how to end this ehhhh.
Request guys?^^
Okay hope this story aren't sucks.