HwanHee

Finally HwanHee have a day off which you always hope this day would come faster.

You know he must be very tired you wanted him to rest as well but you want him to spend the day with you too.

Hwanhee know that you must miss him a lot and he miss you a lot too so he say is okay he would go out with you.It makes you happy and excited but so do a bit worry too.

This day you wake up more earlier then you used,you spend about half of an hours just to choose what you wanted to wear so that he would like it.

But you end up wearing a converse,white tee and black jeans with your hair tied up.

After you was all ready you lock your door and went to the most near your house' bus stop to wait for hwanhee and ride it together to the destiny even tho you don't even know where you guys plan to go.

You was waited for him there about 10 minutes and you saw him,you wave at him.He was wearing a hoodie,blue jeans and a mask since he was an idol.

He sit beside you and hold your hand,you can see thru that he was smiling happily even he was with his mask.

"Where we are going today for our date?" You ask him and look at the busy road "How about the amusement park?I want to go there with my girlfriend so bad" then you flick his head and grin.

You guys wait for the bus which going to stop at the amusement park.After you had take the bus reached there you happily jumping up and down so do hwanhee.

You hold on hwanhee hand tight and run to the cashier to buy the entrance tickets.

When you are at the queue you have a very long talk with hwanhee.After you both bought the tickets you still hold on his hand tight and running here and there.

"Cute right?" You put on a Mickey mouse head band and look at hwanhee then hwanhee take another one and put on him "Me too say I'm cuteeee" you like him be like this,this is what he is.

"Our hwanhee is the cutest things alive in this world" you say and pinch his nose which his mask already half covers at his mouth only now.

He smile at you and lean closer to you "뽀뽀(kiss)" he say in an aegyo voice and pull down his mask and pout,you hold his cheek and then give him a kiss but move away after 5 second.

Then you both take some selca and start to find something to ride on then you point at the boat which is big and waving up and down "It looks so fun,let's ride it should we?" You say pulling him near to you.

"Let's go" he say and his eyesmile come out again.Because you both dosen't scare about things high,both of you just very enjoy it.

After you get on that 'boat' you guys choose to be sited at the behind.

You guys laughing like crazy when all of them and you guys already settle sitting down on the 'boat' and it start to move on.

You guys and the others in the boat screaming and laughing as well.

When it abouts to come to the end hwanhee shout "I love y/n" but his voice is not stand out because of the screaming voice already cover it but you heard it and chuckle.

When is end everyone get down the boat when is until your row to get down hwanhee suddenly grab your hand,you look back at him he only giggle at you and you hold his hand.

You both get out the boat and try to find something to eat.You guys end up choosing a restaurant which selling spaghetti.

After you guys make the order hwanhee get up all of the sudden,you looking at him shocked "I'm going to the toilet" he say and grin.