Kuhn

You was sitting in a cafe which you and your ex boyfriend always visit 'How we could be like this' you say sitting the corner which very dense looking at outside you lean at the table crying quietly alone.You really hate this kind of feelings is already 3 months you and your boyfriend break up but that still make you sad,suddenly a storm shock you from your throwback yo reality.

You really hate storm yea outside is having a heavy rain 'I'm sorry miss our shop is already closed' a male waiter say and doing a please hand sign bowing 'Yes,I'm sorry' You say and you rub of those tears and pack your stuff walking out the door.'How could I get home is raining heavily and the storm...sigh' you standing there wonder when will this end maybe it would take at least 1 hours you looking at those rain and sigh again.'I don't know why would he left me with no reason' you shook your head and you start walking home with those rain hit on you,'you don't care since no one would care about you why should you care about yourself' thinking you smile sourly.

'Uh?So fast the rain have stopped?' You say and look up and saw just now the male waiter you shock as well 'Are you stupid,is still have storm outside here' He say.Those words inside hurt not the stupid word but this sentence your ex boyfriend used to tell you for the first time.The day is raining heavily you don't care since you are hungry and wanna run home after school and that's how you and your ex meet.'Tae..Hyung?' You say and tears filling in your eyes you hug the person tight 'Why only now you would come and find me,I miss you a lot really a lot I love you comeback to me please' you say and crying.'Wait miss,is dangerous to talk here let's go to somewhere' he hug your waist walking you back to the coffee shop.

You guys is now in front of just now the coffee shop 'Excuse me miss but my name is Kuhn not what taehyung' he didn't avoid you keep hugging him and suddenly your hand get loosen 'Sor..sorry...'you say and a step back looking him is not your ex you sigh and wipe away those tears living the eyes redden you keep saying sorry and bow to him 'Don't be like that,is okay it doesn't matter to me but are you fine?' He ask you you slowly look at him done meeting his eyes 'Yes...erm...maybe no.'

Suddenly you feel your cheek hot is touching by Kuhn 'don't cry,is like I made you cry I'm not that kind of boy you should know that' he say and he pull you into a hug you get shock which a stranger do this to you but you couldn't resist this you have waiting for this warm hug for very long,is so warm until you would forever live in this.You hug back him your head is on his chest you could hear his heart beat clearly.'Even I'm a stranger to you and you are a stranger to me as well but idk I feel this close and I wanna protect you' he say and lean his chin on your head.

You feel the same way as Kuhn yes you trust that just this warm hug you would be very satisfied.Kuhn say something 'I know is hard for you to forget him even i don't know bow long he leave you but from now on please let me take care of you until you say you would be mine' he break the hug looking at you 'I....feel the same way as you but-' 'Then give it a try' Kuhn say and you thinking the same as him again.You held his hand and looking into him 'Then I would' you smile saying and pull him closer but Kuhn move more faster so he done give you a deep kiss and hug you tightly.

You break the kiss and say 'you don't know my name how could you date me' '(y/n)!Aren't that?You left your notebook and the collage card drop out' he say smiling at you.You hold his cheek and mumbling 'is already 3 months the feeling should end it already right here' and you peek his lips and smiling back to him.Kuhn hold your hand looking outside 'it would unless taking 1 hours to stop all of it' he say and look back to your face 'we should use those time to talk about our story I mean...us' you say and hold the hand tight.