Bitto

Today is weekend and all the members have go out with the others to have fun just left bitto in the dorm.The members give you a call hope you to wake bitto up and bring him out of the dorm.

'Is more like a mission okay' you say to jinhoo 'please do me a favor pleaseeeee' jinhoo keep begging you to help him

'Ahhh okay okay since he is my boyfriend too' you say scratching your head thinking bout how to wake him up 'Then is a yes,thank you y/n' jinhoo say happily and then he end the call.

You make a call to bitto,no answer.You knew it would be like this,he sure sleeping in the dorm.You dress up and take your bag and then move toward to their dorm.

You have their dorm keys since last time you guys celebrate bitto birthday in the dorm and stay overnight there.

You open the door while taking off your shoes,you shout 'BITTO WAKE UPPPPPPP' then you shut the door you stop shouting,you got shocked by the dorm 'hell this is so messy'

You can't hold to looking at this so you start to think about cleaning up.You put your bag on the couch you still thinking is kinda hard for you to work on with your sweater and skirt.

Then you walk into bitto's room you saw him sleeping quietly you smile and then you open his wardrobe to look for some shirt and pants.

You end up choosing one of the white tee and short pants of his,you look at the mirror after the change,you laugh so hard at it but you didn't took a lot of time looking at the it.

You walk to the living room and start clean it up you take out your phone in your bag and then playing the songs 'Fall everything fall...' you singing and start your works.

After you done the living room,kitchen and the toilet you think to clean their room but you scare later they scold you about touching their private things so you decide to stop.

You sit on the couch wipe away your sweat looking around and feel so proud with it.

After awhile only you remember bitto is stills sleeping you walk into the room,he didn't even move from just now you saw that position.

'This wall is really great,I was noisy out there he still could be not awake' you sit beside him then shake him 'yah bitto wake up' he didn't move but talk 'just let me sleep'

You already know he would say this when you was thinking about what would wake him up,you just go to the top of him and sit on him trying to use your weight to wake him up.

He turn to face at you 'what you want' 'wake you up' you say and then flick his nose.

But he staring at your shirt and pants 'why are you wearing my clothes?' 'I just clean up the living room because I was wearing sweater and skirt come here,is hard to do those works with that on you know'

You say a and about to leave his body but he suddenly hug your waist 'why?feeling touched?then do me a favor,wake up.'

Then you leave his body 'do you have extra towel I'm so sticky right now' he finally wake up 'I would take one for you' then he take the towel and hand it to you.

After you say thanks to him you walk to the outside and bring along your sweater and skirt then you walk into the toilet.

When you about to close the door bitto push it inside 'hey what are you doin-' he cut off your words 'let's bath together' you blush and push him out 'don't be so cheesy okay get out' but then he turn you and pinned you on the wall

'Why would you choose a white tee huh?your bra and skin colour is all printed out you know making me feel like wanting you so bad' he say and you look down 'I'm sorry' he push your chin up and kiss you harshly with biting your lips you push him away.

'What if the members come back home don't be like this' still pushing him he whisper into your ears slowly 'they aren't coming back until 10:00 p.m' then he went back to where just now he work on.

[Why am I feel like I'm writing a smut or what don't hate me hahahahh]