JinHoo

Today is you guys both 8 months anniversary and you was planning to gave a surprise for him.You plan to quietly sneak into their practice room with cake and present,since those members say they would leave earlier for your anniversary surprise.You was in front of the practice room 'He must going to be very happy' you say a big smiling coming out for no reason.

While you enter the room the cake and present on your hand drop immediately and your mouth open a little but not bigger,your mind is all white for now.You saw Jinhoo and a girl sitting at the floor about to kiss her.You ran out you heard the voice of jinhoo shouting your name you didn't care but run faster until you have tired of running only you realize you stop at the traffic light across to the park.

Tears start to flowing out fast 'Why he need to do this on our anniversary day' wipe the tears with your long sleeve and you know you must be looking so ugly rn.Your hair is messy,mascara flow on your face with tears and shirt seems like you going tear it off.You kick away your high heels on the middle of the road smiling sourly and you see a super market.

'THIS IS WHAT HE GIVE ME HE IS TOTALLY A JERK AND I ACKNOWLEDGE THAT PFFT HAHAHAHAHAA' you say laughing and crying the same time standing at the park's bridge with the beers which you just bought from the super market.Your phone keep ringing you take it off and shut it down without looking who's calling.

'What should I care,nothing!' You say shouting to the sky and start to cry loudly 'THE BAD JERKS WHY' you say and sit at the park which some couples is having their date on there.'Look what?Am I pretty?Yes I am!' You say shouted o the couple who look at you weirdly.'she must be crazy' the couple hand on hand and walk away fast.

Suddenly someone grab your arm,you turn around yes you are right is jinhoo.You immediately shout at him 'What the matter now?Why you find me and hold me now?Why?You can just tell me if you don't like me then just break up but why' you say harshly swing your hands off his.'y/n.listen here I'm sorry please now go back to me' he say grabbing your arm again but you did the same.

'WHY SHOULD I LISTEN TO YOU WHEN WE ARE ALREADY NOTHING?AND THE HOUSE WE SHARE IS ALREADY BECOME A PLACE WHERE I DON'T WANNA BE!I JUST WANNA GO HOME BUT I CAN'T FOUND MY HOME...' you shouted and you sit at floor hands on your face crying again and mumbling why.Jinhoo sit down opposite to you and hug you 'I'm sorry..really sorry...pleased be okay now baby I'm really sorry'.

You face up and look at him 'I want to go home,is there still our home?' You say to him tears flowing one by one.He nodded with a little guilty but worry on his face,you hug him at the neck and pull him close to you and saying I'm so cold.Then he get you up and say 'Let's go back home,our home' he say hands on your shoulder helping you to walk because you are drunk.

After you guys reach home he put you on the bed which you two share you wasn't full asleep until he touch your cheek and say sorry you slowly sit up looking into his eyes in a dark room 'Why would you do this to me?' You say in a low and quiet voice.'I didn't mean it I'm sorry y/n she just want me to kiss her only she would leave me,she said that' he say and look into your eyes.

'I know you won't betrayed me' you say then slowly holding his hand 'But baby,I'm hurt I'm jealous I'm sad and I'm mad.' You say sit a little closer to him not breaking the eye contact.Then he hold your cheeks 'I'm really sorry it hurts you' he end it with a kiss on you and your tears flow down.He slightly push you down at the bed not breaking the kiss.

Then he suck on your neck and leave one hickeys making you moan after that he stop and look up to you 'I'm all yours and I'm going prove it' he say and he takes off your shirt and his continue his great works you know what's next.

[GUYS I'M BORED SENT ME SOME REQUEST I WOULD BE VERY HAPPY FOR DOING IT ilyg]