Bitto n Jinhoo

Requested by Helina Mia,sorry is late and here you go!

"Mia,don't play too far and remember to come back before dinner alright?" Your mum pat your head and said.

"Mummmmmmm I know I knowwwww" you pout and then run out of the house "I would not be right too far mum,byee" then you run into your best friend,Jinhoo.

Jinhoo running everywhere to catch the blue butterfly "Jinhoooooo" you shout when you run into him.

He stop his action and turn around to look at you.He grinned so bright and wave "Miaaaaaa" you catch your breath after you are besides of jinhoo.

You only see jinhoo alone so u start to nag "Why are bitto late again what take him this long" you say pout and looking around "He always be late,let's have fun first" then he grab your arms and run.

You pull him back and grab his tee so he can't run "No,after bitto here okay" you finish with your words and both of you heard someone shout "Sorry I'm late" then both of you look to the place which the sounds came from "you always late" you say after he join you guys.

"I....I...." "Don't tell me because you have to watch the spongebob squarepants so ypu be late" jinhoo say looking him with his eyes corner.

"Hehehe...." Bitto ruff his hair and look down "Okay let's go now" you grabbing both of their arms and start running.

This life have continue for not longer and you guys have to separate a part.

"Why should you move to there....how about us....how about ur parents...." Jinhoo crying and his ears becoming more redder.

"I don't wanna leave either....but my parents..." You say tip toeing and pout keep doing this move.Bitto have being all quiet after you told him about you're going live at Canada and leave Busan with your aunt but your parents are staying.

About a crying days,the other day midnight you need to go to the airport.

Is sad for you that need you to leave this place which you had already live for 10 years since you born until now,is also the first time you left your parents.You have already in the car,looking out to the window and sigh.The view went one by one tree past one and appears another one making you feel dizzy,you close your eyes and fall asleep.

"Honey you gotta be late for your class so now wake up,the breakfast is on your working table okay I'm late too,take care bye" you roaming your hairs then look at the working tables beside you.

Is pie and coffee, so today must be Friday.You thought by yourself,you sit up and look to your phone none missed call or message as usual.

[A 17 years old girl who live in Canada with her aunt but born in Busan.Facing the final exam after 1 months,and yes time flews.Taking the business class and art class,wanna be a makeup artist.]

You walk to the bathroom and start brushing your teeth and washing your face,you simply change an outfit and then start digging in your breakfast which on the table.

You take the plate and put it into the  sink,you grab your bag and then walk out of your aunt's house.You take a long breathe and sigh "Is going to be a good day" then walk yourself to the nearest school which you are in now.

"Sigh,the final exam is killing me" "Me neither" "I still watching dramas last night" you sigh and found your sit which close to the window and have a very nice view.

After the final exam,I'm going end everything here and go back to Seoul and started my life there,I belongs to there.You thinking by yourself looking out the window.

The class finished well.Another "good day" you say in your heart and packing your things.You always being this alone since you found that those girl in your class is so fake ass bitch.

Walking yourself back to home,you started missing your parents "wonder how are they doing" thinking repeatedly in your heart and finally you are "home".

"I'm home" you say putting the bag at the usual place "How day goes on?" Your aunt asking you who's looking at the TV channel "Great" you smile and went back to your room.

"Let's see what we have here..." You say sitting down at your working table,is all messy.You take out the grey box which is fill with your makeup tools and another box of makeup materials.

"Let's start it" you say put on your glasses and then start to put some makeup on your hand,trying to figure out what colours gonna match with another.

"Why am I feeling so sleepy" you say look at your phone "dang is already 12:47 am" you say to yourself.

Packing all the tools and materials back into the box you walk out of your room to the kitchen,check that if any food your aunt left.

"Great,none" you say moving yourself right in front of the refrigerator.You open the bottom to see if the cheess cake got some leftover or nah.

"Yessss" you take out the cheese cake and smiling brightly,you close back the door.Maybe you slammed the door too hard,something fell off to the floor.

You placed the cheese cake at the nearest table then you pick up the fallen thingy.

You just let out a big sigh and place it on the refrigerator back,is a picture of you,bitto and jinhoo.Three of you eating kimchi,face and shirts three of you wear in the photo is all redden by the kimchi.

You touch the photo "I would be back very soon" you think by yourself and left the kitchen with the cheess cake.

------------After 2 months-------------

"Is glad to know you" "So sad how we are not going to meet again" "Remember to keep on contact" you looking around having no interested on them.

Because leaving here your life only get started.You happily joined the Li bie yanhui on the night.

After the ended...

"Aunt..." You say sitting beside of her who are busying with her stuff.She takes off her glasses and look at you "yes my dear" "I'm...going back...to Korea" you say don't know how to react.

"I thought you was happy here?" "Yes I am but maybe going back to where I belongs would make me happier?" you say grabbing your sweat pants hard.

Your aunt only replied you a sigh and back to her stuff again "Go on girl,aunt won't stop you to do what you want to do" she stop after saying that "when will you leave Canada?"

"Tomorrow!" You say with an excited tone.Your aunt only laugh at you "So you have planned for this aren't you?So now packed your things,will sent you to the airport tomorrow" she say wink at you and back to her work.

You jump while running back to your room and start packing your stuff.Yes Korea,wait for me!!

--------Arrived Seoul---------

Finally this is what I have waited for 7 years and it came true!!Let's work this out.You say in your mind and feeling excited.

To be continued...

[Please give more support because is my first time writing this long and having a part two maybe part 3 coming too!!And sorry if this is really jamless,bored and with bad grammars.Thank you and have a nice day!!XOXO]