Hwanhee & Bitto

Requested by multibias,here you go!

'Oppa did you sleep well yesterday?' You say when sit on your place in class which beside your boyfriend bitto 'Yes but I fail dream about you last night' he say and look at you giving the puppy smile you pinch his cheek 'then dream about me tonight'.

'InAh do you know the boy behind you call what name?' Your classmate which sitting in front of you turning to the back asking you 'huh?' Then you turn to look at the boy.You both lock eyes until bitto turn your head to face the whiteboard 'Hey I just want to see his name tag' you say pushing away your boyfriend bitto hand.

'He call HwanHee so now don't turn back once again okay' bitto say with a little angry voice 'why?are you jealous?' You say laughing at bitto.'he look so hot so his name called hwanhee' you mumble in a very quite voice.

'Inah Mr.Benja call me to go to the office awhile so you walk yourself to the canteen okay I'm sorry' bitto say without giving you a chance to speak then he run out of the class.Hwanhee start kicking your chair after bitto run out of class,you turn and look at him 'what?' You say locking both of your eyes again.

He stand up and walk to your place grabbing your arm and pull you up from your place and to somewhere 'let me go' you say and try to swing your hand away 'let's talk,aren't you think i'm hot huh?' Hwanhee say and smirk at you.You gulped and look at his face let him bring you to the place.

He stop and let your hand you look around you guys at the backyards of the school which have a lot of big trees covering,you can't see the sky clearly.'So what you want to say?You can say in the class' you say looking up kicking the little stone 'Break up with your boyfriend and be mine' hwanhee look away while saying that.

'Sir I think you are wrong,I won't break-' he hug your waist and pull you very close to him,nose touching his nose 'how could you resist me?' then hwanhee kiss you.You try to push him away but fail then you slowly enjoying the kiss which turn to be a hot kiss.

Hwanhee hands roaming around your body you don't care you put your arms back to his neck pull him closer for the hot kiss.'InAh what are you doing?!' You heard the voice shouted with your name in it.

You immediately push hwanhee away look to the position where the voice come from,is bitto.Bitto pull you to his side and punch hwanhee but hwanhee only laugh with it touching the place where bitto hit and say 'she was enjoying the kiss doesn't mean she love me more than you?'

'I know she wasn't that kind of girl who would cheat on me and she won't do this kind of things in school and start the kiss' bitto shout at hwanhee you don't know what to do.

'Well anything you can ask her' hwanhee say laughing and walk away.'What happen?Explain!' Bitto shout at you,you got totally shock you don't dare to look up he must be angry now.

Bitto hold your cheek with both of his hand for you to look at his eyes 'What's happening?' He say you could see his eyes is gonna to cry 'Is not...me..I'm sorry bitto....I'm sorry...I swear..I won't leave you....is hwanhee...not my fault...I'm sorry bitto....so sorry...' you say start crying.

Bitto whips away your tear 'don't cry i know you won't do that to me' 'I'm really sorry bitto I'm sorry...I didn't mean it...' you say look down to the ground then bit to holds you up again and kiss you.

Bitto break the kiss and say 'This lips only I can touch it remember?' and he kiss you again.You smile in the kiss and mess his hair you break the kiss 'Yes and yours too okay?' 'Okay' you both walk back to class.

[Sorry for the bad grammar again and I know this story would be sucks ㅠㅠ but thank you so much for request ilysm]