Wei

Since someone want me to make another Wei fanfic so I did!Is kinda short I'm sorry.

'My hair is getting longer' Wei say fixing his hair in the mirror 'Go to the saloon then'.You say didn't pay attention on him you just switching the channel on TV then suddenly you stop on the channel,is talking about fashion.

It was promoting their shop which have a skillful barber and his hand is quick and nice cutting the customer hair.

You smirk and then walking to the toilet then jump up to Wei's back holding his neck.

'I would help you have a free cut very comfortable which in our house' you say look into the mirror laughing 'huh what are you saying?' He say holding your legs scare you might fall from the piggy back.

'I mean I would help you cut your hair,aren't you say is long' then your hand roaming through his hair.'

He put you down immediately and then holding his head 'don't you ever dare plan something bad on me I mean my hair'.

'Awww come on you take out a chair and a long white piece of clothe 'customer have a sit our good barber would all right serve you' you say smiling and doing the sign of welcome please sit 'No no no' wei say stepping back.

You walk to him and pull him to the chair push him down,you put the white clothes around his neck.

'Okay now let's-huh where's my scissors-ohmy I forget to bring it out' you say running to your room.

'What a untrusted barber is so dangerous I should hide before she did something on me' Wei looking around to find a place to hide from you while you searching for the scissors.

You walk out the room and looking straight to the chair wondering where did he go,you put the scissors on the chair start searching him.The toilet,his little practise room,the kitchen all the way you can find but can't find him.

'Wei come out I won't eat you so come out now' you keep on repeating your words while searching for him you stop and sit on the couch 'Okay okay I won't cut your hair just come out now'.

When you just finish your words you look away right to left then you see the window cushion have a pair of legs you chuckle and walk to there quietly then you pull it away hard 'GOT CHA!!' Wei's scared reaction is so funny make you laugh so hard on it.

'Stop laughing at me and keep your promise don't cut my hair' then Wei walk out and sit on the couch facing his back on you.

'Awww okay okay I would stop alright' but you still laughing this time quietly with your hand covering it.

You sit on his side grab his shoulder shaking it 'are you really mad at me?I'm sorry' you say putting your heads on his shoulder then moan like a kitten with an aegyo voice.

Then he turn to face you,he hug your waist and move you from the side of him to his lap and his hand still on your waist.

He looks up and finally he say a words 'Yes I did' then you hold his cheek and peck his nose 'Sorryyyy'

'Not enough' he say look away then you move his head back to look at you and keep on peck his nose and apologize then he stop you by kissing your lips not letting you go.

You slightly hit his chest then you kiss back him.When the kiss have getting hotter he pull back you breath hardly and look at him with your red cheeks.

'let's get a room' he say and hug you up hand still on your waist,you tight him on his waist with your leg and then hug him on the neck.

'I didn't even agree with this' you whisper to his ear.'Like I care' Wei say then walk you to the room both of you shared.

(I know sorry is so short :( would work harder on this thank you for the request and those reader ilysmg♡and yes please keep on sending request!!sorry and thank you)