Wooshin

"Here y/n this is his address and please make it fast,this delivery is late" you keep nodding but lazily.The atmospheres around is chao in the kitchen since you only work on the pizza restaurant for 1 months you have started get used to be the one who keep sending out to make delivery pizza but didn't get to use how to face the customer.

"Hu....is a relief that is only around here,y/n this time too,hwaiting!!" You say to yourself and get on your red little bike,wear your helmet and start the engine "Gogogooooo" then you following the waze "So here we are,don't be nervous do it like you always do!" You take down your helmet and take the pizza out.

"Let's see...Wooshin name...what a nice name....erm....5th floor?Do they have a lift?" You mumbling to yourself while walking in the apartment.

"Yesss I don't need to walk the stairs!!So....408?" You walk inside the lift and press 5 on the list.

"Ding" you walk out the lift and start finding number 408 on the door.Finally you found it,you knock the door.No one coming out to open the door for you.You keep on knocking and saying "pizza delivery" repeat and repeat.

"Should I just give up?" So you turn away and walk towards the lift.While you realize that you're going get scold by your boss,you return around and kick the door hardly with your leg.

"Why are you-AHHHHHHHHH WTF" Heol...you just kicked the one who open the door's leg."Om-omg I'm sorry I don't know you will open the door omg I'm so sor-" you keep on apologize,hand closing to ten and eyes squeezed hard.

He cut off your words "Don't talk to me!You are giving me stupid excuse!You are late and now you still kicked me!I'm going to sue you!You are over now!" He replied with a very angry tone then slam the door shut.

You stop apologize and open your eyes when the door has shut."I'm over now....what should I do" your head down to your chest walking to the lift and press down.

Like what have you already guess,you get scolded by the boss but fortunately you didn't get fired you just need to do more work then you usually done.

"Hello!This is xx pizza restaurant what can we help you?" Another busy day as usual.The boy ordered his order  when you gonna hang up he say "This time please make sure not to be late and please not the pizza girl with round glasses again,thank you" "Yes,get it" You say and hang up the phone.

You didn't found any questionable place,you placed the order at the desk full of order paper and continue your own work which hasn't get done.

"Y/n pizza delivery is full now,deliver that out." "Alright" you reply with a sigh following behind then packing all the box with pizza inside to a bag.

"I don't hope for what,let just go smooth for today too" you say looking up to the sky and start your little red bikes and ready to deliver out those pizza.

You have delivered to so many houses,they didn't make hard of you.For the last delivery,it was kinda bad.

You press the ringing button "Pizza delivery!" You shouted "Is this man again...." it was last time the late delivery plus accidentally kicked the house owner and and and you almost get fired.

You wanna leave the pizza and run away but you can't.

It was like the last time,already 4 minutes and he still not coming out "This man really get on my nerve for real,he must look really ugly and really bad urghhh ewww" you mumbled to yourself and press the second time.

"PIZZ---here." the door opened and you immediately hand him the pizza and the paper to sign without looking the person face,you may get mad and scold him in this kind of situation so you just gonna control by not looking to his face.

"Thank you this time is on time and-wait I said not this girl with glasses again for deliver" "Excuse me the-" you immediately stop when your eyes meet his.

He was so much good looking...more than that maybe.

You gulped and look at him "I....I...We have...yea a lot of girl with glasses I don't know....which" you say scratching your neck looking somewhere try to avoid eye contact but u look so stupid.

"Why are you so stammer?" He say looking at you "Aren't you going to take this money from me and get out now?" He say landed on the door side and roll his eyes.

"Ah...yes yes yes I'm sorry" you say keep the eyes contact away.Your hand reaching our taking the slip and the money "Thank you so much" you bow and then run to the lift.

"I take back my words,he was so hot omg...." you say catching your breathe and pressing quick on the button of down.

-----------------------------------------------------------

HHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA I was thinking if I'm going to write finish this it will be no fun plus it has reached the 2/4 of the story so if you guys hope for a part two please likely give a vote/comment about it.

I hope every of you enjoy it and I hope for a part two too!Xoxo love ya *xiao still left half of it wait for me ya!